Help with Macros!

rockdogj19

Awards
My maintenance is right at 2950 calories. I'm 6'0 @ 195 pretty lean. I have a Recomp cycle I am starting Monday when my supps come in. I have no problems sticking to my diet, I am myfitnesspal more than Facebook, Instagram combined. However I just need some solid guidance on works for you guys for what my Pro, Cho and Fat levels should be both for training and off days. Thanks!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What works best for you? Do you function well on high carbs, have you tried a low carb or keto, etc. What diets have you tried in the past and how did they work? I find the I function best on a keto or very low carb diet so I am just trying to get an idea for you

rockdogj19

Awards
I operate pretty well to moderate to high carbs. See the pic for my macros. I will try to be slightly above maintenance on training days and 200-300 below on rest days, limiting my carbs to cut calories.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439056351.303031.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I operate pretty well to moderate to high carbs. See the pic for my macros. I will try to be slightly above maintenance on training days and 200-300 below on rest days, limiting my carbs to cut calories.View attachment 122510
If you're interested in carb cycling, give this a read. Keep in mind that this is geared towards enhanced lifters, but it is still a good read to reference to. I would definitely have higher fats than listed. I follow a modified version of this, if you want to see my macros, check out my log. The link it in my sig.

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/carb-cycling-codex

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 12
Nutrition / Health 12
Honey Nutrition / Health 19
Weight Loss 4
Nutrition / Health 14