Potatoes

panserag

Awards
What kind of potatos are the best for post workout meals in terms of carbs compared to fats and starch.

Last edited:
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What kind of potatos are the best for post workout meals in terms of carbs compared to fats and starch.
? Starch is carbs
All about the same fat

Use any IMO

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The type you prefer are the best. But one cannot go wrong with a hot baked sweet potato, almond/peanut butter, and cinnamon.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally like white potatoes for post workout and tend to do sweet potatoes throughout the day.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the above ^. I would also eat white potatoes after.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I highly doubt youre that depleted that carbs post are a necessity... secondly it makes no difference

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hes got a great start ... go for 3 packets of oats and 2 scoops whey if u do shakes. I usually mix my egg whites oatmeal amd protein in the same bowl an hit the highway for work

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like red potatoes personally for meals.

For post workout I like sweet potato/banana mash. Great stuff

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
I like all potatoes, this year we are growing four kinds Yukon gold, fingerling,German butter potatoes, kenenbecks or something like that. Last we we ended up with over 100 pounds

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like red potatoes personally for meals.

For post workout I like sweet potato/banana mash. Great stuff
This sounds pretty yummy! I may try it today!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This sounds pretty yummy! I may try it today!
You will find this as a super treat since it never wears off tbh i do it twice a day or more if im feelin cheap and dont wanna buy meat lmao

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will find this as a super treat since it never wears off tbh i do it twice a day or more if im feelin cheap and dont wanna buy meat lmao
I've been too lazy to cook lately. Today will be the day that I finally drag my a** to the grocery store and SHOP. ??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you have a big bloody steak with it, you'll be ok no matter what kind of taters you eat!.
^ this!

Steak and potatoes are my favorite dish.

Matter of fact, we should make a steak thread to discuss different cuts and ways to cook them

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
^ this!

Matter of fact, we should make a steak thread to discuss different cuts and ways to cook them
That alone could cure my deca dikk ha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you have a big bloody steak with it, you'll be ok no matter what kind of taters you eat!.
^ this!

We should, but I can't stand blood from the steak leaking onto the rest of my food. Makes me want to gag!!

When I worked for a food distribution warehouse, we had over 300 types of French fries and over 200 different varieties of potatoes. A 50lb bag of potato is pretty cheap. ?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That was b4 my friend this monday ill upload another pic im so big now i cant even walk thru my door frames at home i gotta turn sideways lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was b4 my friend this monday ill upload another pic im so big now i cant even walk thru my door frames at home i gotta turn sideways lol
Hahah, that's funny!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hahah pics or it's not true!!! ������
Lol you will get wat u asked for with me i pick things up and put them down all day haha soon as i get home ill put some up iam at dairy queen now licking on a cherry blizzard :p

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol you will get wat u asked for with me i pick things up and put them down all day haha soon as i get home ill put some up iam at dairy queen now licking on a cherry blizzard :p
Haha deal! ??????

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like all potatoes, this year we are growing four kinds Yukon gold, fingerling,German butter potatoes, kenenbecks or something like that. Last we we ended up with over 100 pounds
Fingerling all day long!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha u would say that after I am undressed and in bed ... my legs are solid like frozen turkeys ha
It's cold there or solid like you're hella buff?!? Lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should, but I can't stand blood from the steak leaking onto the rest of my food. Makes me want to gag!!

When I worked for a food distribution warehouse, we had over 300 types of French fries and over 200 different varieties of potatoes. A 50lb bag of potato is pretty cheap. ?
Fun fact, it's not blood. Just looks like it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, if it's red and leaking from the steak, its considered blood, right?
Na, I forget what it is, it's water with some enzyme I think or something like that, but not blood. Blood is drained from the meat prior to selling it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Poke some holes in it b4 u cook it near the end sere both sides good

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poke some holes in it b4 u cook it near the end sere both sides good
Na, I forget what it is, it's water with some enzyme I think or something like that, but not blood. Blood is drained from the meat prior to selling it.
I like mine med to med-well. If it's too rare on the inside, I won't touch it.

Battossi

Awards
Potatos are starch. As for the nutrient timing portion. .... For the most part it doesn't matter if you're anabolic free.

If you're using insulin,gh,igf1 or similar drugs...things do change a bit.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Potatos are starch. For the most part it doesn't matter if you're anabolic free.

If you're using insulin,gh,igf1 or similar drugs...things do change a bit.
If your on test prop and dbol wat do you suggest for potatoe types iam doin at least 5 yams a day with a mix of chicken and turkey

Battossi

Awards
If your on test prop and dbol wat do you suggest for potatoe types iam doin at least 5 yams a day with a mix of chicken and turkey
He was asking about post workout nutrition. If you're natural this shouldn't matter to an extent of a whole lot of extra effects.

If you're using steroids. Specifically anabolics protein should be consumed after your workout and intake should be raised above the standard 1g per lb. This is to get the most out of the anabolics.

If you're using insulin...carbs and NO FAT around your shots (usually post or pre workout ) and carbs at regular intervals depending on if you use r or n or both. Same with igf1,same with mechano growth factor. Protein should be upped as well.

This is info you should be paying a coach for. Haha.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if you guys are cereal or not. :/

exogenous hormone use effect potatoe selection... ummm...