How bad is my gyno?

G

geturpranaup

Awards
Not sure where else to post this, have always gotten pretty good advice on AM though.

Idk if this happened naturally from puberty or the result of an epi cycle awhile back, but this happened several months after that cycle. I PCT'd with clomid I believe. I'm 20 now but have had this lump for about 10-12 months, and does not leak at all or noticeably grown since I first noticed it. And it's only in that one nipple, doesn't hurt at all either. So how bad is it? Will it show more or less at lower body fat? Thank you for any advice

Attachments

M

megamatt68

Awards
Based on what you've said, and from what I can see, I'd say your case is very minor. I wouldn't sweat it unless your symptoms start to get worse, just be cautious about taking things that affect you hormonally. If you decide to take a designer steroid or any other AAS, consider using nolva on-cycle, I think it's a good practice in general, and especially if gyno is a big concern.

G

geturpranaup

Awards
Based on what you've said, and from what I can see, I'd say your case is very minor. I wouldn't sweat it unless your symptoms start to get worse, just be cautious about taking things that affect you hormonally. If you decide to take a designer steroid or any other AAS, consider using nolva on-cycle, I think it's a good practice in general, and especially if gyno is a big concern.
currently taking erase. That's not something I should worry about right?

M

megamatt68

Awards
currently taking erase. That's not something I should worry about right?
Not really, it's a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, so there shouldn't be any significant estrogen rebound. I doubt erase can crash your estrogen (which could be a problem with other ai's), but I wouldn't mega dose it either. Stay away from things that really throw your hormones out of whack, AAS, designer steroids, prohormones.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep that's gyno.... Looks like only on one side?

The more mass you build the less noticeable it becomes...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His right side, our left...
It's reversed in the first pic....

Honestly my man, it's not that bad.. Most people will never really notice.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cant see Gyno. If it is its a slight case.

Look at Franco in the 1981mr Olympia. The bodybuilder in the middle of the image, he has Gyno but could get away with it because of his overall development and massive chest.

Franco 1981.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not sure where else to post this, have always gotten pretty good advice on AM though.

Idk if this happened naturally from puberty or the result of an epi cycle awhile back, but this happened several months after that cycle. I PCT'd with clomid I believe. I'm 20 now but have had this lump for about 10-12 months, and does not leak at all or noticeably grown since I first noticed it. And it's only in that one nipple, doesn't hurt at all either. So how bad is it? Will it show more or less at lower body fat? Thank you for any advice