The Unofficial Ice Cream thread

Page 1 of 143 123 ... Last
  1. The Unofficial Ice Cream thread


    It seems there are many ice cream fiends on AM and there is talk about ice creams on several threads so I figured let's consolidate it in one thread for all things ice cream.

    @The Solution introduced me to premium ice cream (Graeter's and Jeni's) and I have become an ice cream fiend. I rarely bought a tub of ice cream and now have 7 pints in my freezer.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Lol so in.

    This thread was needed
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  3. I'll kick it off with a review of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Fudge Core...

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  53.4 KB

    I really enjoyed the blend of chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. Getting both together in one spoonful with a mini peanut butter cup was great. But, by far the best part of the pint is the decadent fudge core. It was a pretty thick strip but still left me wanting more.
    My only complaint is that were too few peanut butter cups contrary to the picture from the website above which were the mini mini type. I maybe got 8 cups in total which was a fail since I'm big on mix-ins.

    Final Grade: B-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol so in.

    This thread was needed
    I was going to tag you but somehow knew you would find it
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I was going to tag you but somehow knew you would find it
    Yeah...
    Saw the title on the thread feed and just went



    Name:  image-1862649309.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  13.1 KB
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  6. PET berry-licous-cheesecake
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  7. Ben & Jerry's milk & cookies is my go to.
    Go to Walmart get the 'brokie'(chocolate chip cookie cooked on top of a brownie) from their pastry area, heat that sum b!tch up & enjoy regret for the rest of the night. ??

    "It's like riding 2 jet skis at the same time, except 1 is a rhino farting lightning. & the other is 2 jet skis"
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    All reviews are on ICI

    Some recent scoops:

    Chocolate Shoppe PB Cup:



    Grade A

    Talenti Coffee Toffee



    Grade : B-/C+

    Graeters Cookie Monster Sundae



    Grade: A

    B&J Tonight Dough:



    Grade B

    B&J PB Cookie Core:



    Grade: B+

    Graeters PB Chocolate Chip:



    Grade : B+

    Jeni's Buckeye State:



    Grade : A-

    Jeni's Rumball



    Grade: A
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. I definitely agree with your grade for Graeter's buckeye state, thought it would be a sure A but not their best. I would still buy it I didn't see it in MI last week.

    I have a few on my hit list, namely B&J Boston Creme...
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I definitely agree with your grade for Graeter's buckeye state, thought it would be a sure A but not their best. I would still buy it I didn't see it in MI last week.

    I have a few on my hit list, namely B&J Boston Creme...
    That is not buckeye state
    do you need new glasses?

    Dont waste your time on B&J if you can.. Boston Creme is nothing to rave over.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That is not buckeye state
    do you need new glasses?

    Dont waste your time on B&J if you can.. Boston Creme is nothing to rave over.
    My bad, you had the Jeni's buckeye right below. On my mobile ...

  12. Had ben and jerrys low fat coffee frozen yogurt last night. Killed a pint then made a CPBC shake to top it off

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Had ben and jerrys low fat coffee frozen yogurt last night. Killed a pint then made a CPBC shake to top it off
    I've never had B&J froyo but I wonder if it's worth the price vs store brands or froyo take out shops.

  14. I'm buying up New Orleans ice cream stuff. Saw it at a local joint.. On the to try list;

    Banana fosters
    Cream cheese
    Praline crunch

    The company looks relatively new. Wife tried their cafe beignets one last night and said it was absolutely delicious.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. tonight dough!! oh my god

    Name:  image-4254212076.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  120.3 KB

    the best ever, do yourself a favor and find it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I've never had B&J froyo but I wonder if it's worth the price vs store brands or froyo take out shops.
    Idk. It was three bucks for the pint at a local spot. Nice thing about it was i didnt have to cheat to enjoy it. I love coffee ice cream and thier froyo tasted very comprable.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I've never had B&J froyo but I wonder if it's worth the price vs store brands or froyo take out shops.


    not a chance. it tastes fake after having Jeni's/Graeters.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    tonight dough!! oh my god

    Name:  image-4254212076.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  120.3 KB

    the best ever, do yourself a favor and find it
    If thats the best ever. you sir have never had Graeters/jeni's. lol
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm buying up New Orleans ice cream stuff. Saw it at a local joint.. On the to try list;

    Banana fosters
    Cream cheese
    Praline crunch

    The company looks relatively new. Wife tried their cafe beignets one last night and said it was absolutely delicious.
    Cafe is the best on their line based off reviews.
    I have Pralines and banana foster on the way
    Missisppi Debris
    Mint Choc Cookie
    and all of these:

    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    not a chance. it tastes fake after having Jeni's/Graeters.
    Ive never heard of these brands, where are they based out of?

    I have had talenti

    Also stop and shop coconut gelato is amazing.

  21. This thread is gonna get me in trouble lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cafe is the best on their line based off reviews. I have Pralines and banana foster on the way Missisppi Debris Mint Choc Cookie and all of these:
    Nice.

    Waitin for reviews then.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  23. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    It seems there are many ice cream fiends on AM and there is talk about ice creams on several threads so I figured let's consolidate it in one thread for all things ice cream.

    @The Solution introduced me to premium ice cream (Graeter's and Jeni's) and I have become an ice cream fiend. I rarely bought a tub of ice cream and now have 7 pints in my freezer.
    Watch out! I hear a lot don't meet label claims.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Watch out! I hear a lot don't meet label claims.
    Do you have a link to some finding?
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Ive never heard of these brands, where are they based out of?

    I have had talenti

    Also stop and shop coconut gelato is amazing.
    Google.com
    Jeni's and Greaeters are from Columbus, Some of the best you will get.
    Talenti is a gelato the flavor compared to Jenis and Graeters is subpar.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
  3. The Unofficial Helen Keller & Chuck Norris Joke Thread
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:13 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Log in
Log in