The Unofficial Ice Cream thread

Page 3 of 160 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    0.88????

    Share lol
    Even though reviews were meh i need to try
    Had a coupon for $2 off and theyw ere on sale for 2.88. 2.88-$2 coupon= .88, win for me. Not sure when I will get to this have the chocolate caramelized oat to try first. Hope its good


  2. For less than a dollar, gotta at least try
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I would if i had room in my freezer haha!
    That's why I snagged the new one. Gonna try it out tomorrow

  4. Grabbed these today, if I wasn't having a big Easter meal tomorrow would had one tonight.
    At 220cals per could fit on a regular day and save pints for my cheats

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  30.9 KB

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Grabbed these today, if I wasn't having a big Easter meal tomorrow would had one tonight. At 220cals per could fit on a regular day and save pints for my cheats
    missing pic?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. Can't believe it took me this long to find out about this thread! Serious ice cream enthusiast over here. I ran a Ben and Jerry's for 4 years, and worked at Hagen Daz for a brief stint as well. Definitely in for this!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    missing pic?
    Haha edited.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Can't believe it took me this long to find out about this thread! Serious ice cream enthusiast over here. I ran a Ben and Jerry's for 4 years, and worked at Hagen Daz for a brief stint as well. Definitely in for this!
    Relatively new so you haven't missed much.


  9. Almost bought these the other day frozen marshmallow pies

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Don't buy generic things... Major Major No No
    Just like buying generic ice cream from a walmart with no brand name
    You could make your own better!

    see if you can find coolhous cookies
    Those will rock your world.
    I am actually going to NY soon to go to the Coolhaus truck. Gonna be epic

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    I am actually going to NY soon to go to the Coolhaus truck. Gonna be epic
    That'd be cool. Those may have been the best looking cookie ice cream sammiches I've seen
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. this will be my favorite thread from now on.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That'd be cool. Those may have been the best looking cookie ice cream sammiches I've seen
    They have a challenge might just do that
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Talenti Salted Peanut Caramel Gelato

    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...caramel-gelato



    After a few bites I started to really dig the caramel swirl. The compliment to the unique base has a very luscious and rich caramel taste that reminded me of the insides of a snickers bar. You get a very dense flavored caramel, scattered pieces of peanuts as you dig down the pint, but instead of a chocolate coating (think candy bar here) you have a sweet/salty peanut brittle coating(base). Put all of this together and you get Talenti's Salted Peanut Caramel in a nutshell. Unique, delicious, and a great job on a sweet/salty ratio gets a good grade from myself. I would still not place this above Sea Salt Caramel, but it is deserving of a scoop! A little more of the peanuts, and a thicker swirl would of gave this an A grade.

    Grade: B+
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Any good?

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428452643.994513.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  290.5 KB
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Any good? <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****11 7318"/>
    Not sure, kind of doubt it compared to others.

    While standard line is kind of meh
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  17. Yeah my wife saw it and it looked interesting. She ended up with private selection dinali extreme moose tracks which is actually stellar for $1.89
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Yeah my wife saw it and it looked interesting. She ended up with private selection dinali extreme moose tracks which is actually stellar for $1.89
    At 1.89 hell yes lol

    I would pay 5.99 for Haagen Dazs and still be disappointed

    I did grab some of the Artisan series though just because I had to try a few
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  19. really good pint for the price, I would give it a B at least. The fudge swirls are really tasty and they have awesome texture

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428453739.553987.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  142.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428453750.256031.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  140.7 KB
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    really good pint for the price, I would give it a B at least. The fudge swirls are really tasty and they have awesome texture
    ]
    Last time i was in CBUS i got like 5 pints and each were 99 cents on discount sale.
    my review of that is on ICC

    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...extreme-tracks


    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Any good?
    Heard good things
    HD Is hit or miss though...
    I cannot find that flavor but would because i love cookies
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Yeah, I was impressed with the private selection for the price it's hard to beat. You gave it a B+ which seems right on par.. Especially for a store brand

    I might go pick the HD up tomorrow.. It was on close out for $2.91

  22. P.s. I will give you an idea if it's worth searching for

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    really good pint for the price, I would give it a B at least. The fudge swirls are really tasty and they have awesome texture

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428453739.553987.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  142.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428453750.256031.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  140.7 KB
    Have you tried private selections pizzas?!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    At 1.89 hell yes lol

    I would pay 5.99 for Haagen Dazs and still be disappointed

    I did grab some of the Artisan series though just because I had to try a few
    Where did you find the HD artisan series?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Where did you find the HD artisan series?
    Port Huron Walmart
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
  3. The Unofficial Helen Keller & Chuck Norris Joke Thread
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Log in
Log in