The Unofficial Ice Cream thread

Page 156 of 160 First ... 154155156157158 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Super bowl flavors coming this weekend (pending winners) most likely will pass
    they have been weak in the past (Flavors)

and to know that we will continue to get airy and lighter pints.. Double negative.

Hopefully S&S For March (fans vote back flavors) will be strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Boo that's dumb
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. should still beat b&J
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    should still beat b&J
    AH A pint $10-20 pending if you can get it local or online
    B&J - $7 online or $3 in stores

I would hope AH beats B&J lol
    AH is light years ahead of B&J as far as mix-in quality and base quality goes.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Graeter's Cookies & Cream:
    Grade: A-
    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...ies-cream-2017

Chunks of America’s favorite sandwich cookies dunked into Graeter’s sweet ice cream will delight every child, including the one inside you!"

Very rich, elegant, and full of luscious flavor. The consistency of the ice cream is similar to many premium brands. With a very thick, creamy, and delicious base it is no reason Graeter's has such flexibility by establishing the base flavors. This in my opinion is one of the best sweet cream's on the market.

For the Oreo Mix-ins you will be digging through halved chunks throughout the pint. I even had specs breaching the surface before my first bite. From top to bottom I got at least 4 full sized sandwich cookies chunked up. The great thing is the mix-ins are not rock hard like found in many pints. These cookies are fresh like they are right out of an oreo pack.

Simple yet executed to perfection.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Graeter's Cookies & Cream:
    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...ies-cream-2017

Chunks of America’s favorite sandwich cookies dunked into Graeter’s sweet ice cream will delight every child, including the one inside you!"

Very rich, elegant, and full of luscious flavor. The consistency of the ice cream is similar to many premium brands. With a very thick, creamy, and delicious base it is no reason Graeter's has such flexibility by establishing the base flavors. This in my opinion is one of the best sweet cream's on the market.

For the Oreo Mix-ins you will be digging through halved chunks throughout the pint. I even had specs breaching the surface before my first bite. From top to bottom I got at least 4 full sized sandwich cookies chunked up. The great thing is the mix-ins are not rock hard like found in many pints. These cookies are fresh like they are right out of an oreo pack.

Simple yet executed to perfection.
    This and lake effect are the two best cookies and cream I've had and for whatever reason this and buckeye are the only two greeters flavors that are not at my wegmans
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New Coolhaus Sandwiches for 2018

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Thje ample hills star wars flavors are at my whole foods!!! Requesting that they get the whole line

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    New Coolhaus Sandwiches for 2018

Definitely going to hunt down that s-mores one!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Clementines Gingerbread Love:
    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...ngerbread-love

"Made from scratch, chocolate-covered gingerbread cookie pieces mixed into our creamy gingerbread ice cream. A full-flavored, festive favorite."

At first your taste buds are assaulted with a dense brown sugar and molasses flavor. Soon the aftertaste of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove start to creep on as you take down your first few bites. With how bold the base was, the creaminess of the thick ice cream really sets the tone for a great pint.

These were decadent. If you can imagine a very moist gingerbread cake chunked up into ice cream that is exactly what you get. The quality of the add-ins were so fresh I had a hard time believing these were mixed into frozen ice cream. These mix-ins help amplify the cinnamon and nutmeg taste to provide a better balance of ginger flavors.

1/1 on the new Clementines Pack. @LLN suggested this flavor after saying it was a goldmine last year. As always he is on point.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Target

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I figure this is only proper on the SuperBowl.

RIP Until June when we can order it again

It Came From Gowanus (Ample HIlls):

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

B and J to release light ice cream

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    B and J to release light ice cream

I like the idea/attempt but it better be great and loaded with mix ins if its still almost double Halo top/enlightened cals. Will def try tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Reviews so far are pretty subpar, but that is to be expected with half the calories and much less flavor. People are complaining about the bases being bland.
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I like the idea/attempt but it better be great and loaded with mix ins if its still almost double Halo top/enlightened cals. Will def try tho
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Reviews so far are pretty subpar, but that is to be expected with half the calories and much less flavor. People are complaining about the bases being bland.
    funny tho, neither halo or enlightened seem to have any trouble with flavor density in theirs ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Really becoming an ice cream addict again just like when I was a kid (i have it daily), great thread!

17. New Ben&Jerry Flavor in Sweden

Name:  6811-birthday-cake-with-strawberries-header.png
Views: 110
Size:  381.3 KB

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    New Ben&Jerry Flavor in Sweden

Name:  6811-birthday-cake-with-strawberries-header.png
Views: 110
Size:  381.3 KB
    what the fu*k happened to their old cake flavor, the website still has it as an "active" flavor but I havent seen it anywhere in over a year, 1 store in South Carolina was the last place Ive seen it

19. Looked Tillamook up might have to suggest them on the east coast to Wegmans some of those flavors like carrot cake and Oregon marionberry cheesecake sound really good.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Looked Tillamook up might have to suggest them on the east coast to Wegmans some of those flavors like carrot cake and Oregon marionberry cheesecake sound really good.
    Mostly west coast.
    I had them when I was out on the west coast a few years ago. They don't hold a candle to AH, S&S, Clementines etc.

I would compare them to Graeters being a very solid brand for Grocery.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mostly west coast.
    Yea probably won't happen but never hurts to ask. If not have to take a vacation out that way always wanted to go hiking in Montana or venture to California.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Yea probably won't happen but never hurts to ask. If not have to take a vacation out that way always wanted to go hiking in Montana or venture to California.
    If you hit Cali its all about S&S my man!
    Since you have Lake effect close I would give them the edge in density and mix in consistency compared to Tillamook
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you hit Cali its all about S&S my man!
    Since you have Lake effect close I would give them the edge in density and mix in consistency compared to Tillamook
    Appreciate the heads up, will certainly check S&S out when I finally start planning a vacation out that way. Unique flavors right up my alley.

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mostly west coast.
    I had them when I was out on the west coast a few years ago. They don't hold a candle to AH, S&S, Clementines etc.

I would compare them to Graeters being a very solid brand for Grocery.
    Their regular grocery store line is equal to Graeters, its still really good, but probably nothing to write home about, but their small batch stuff is amazing. Absolutely murders anything ever made by Ben and Jerrys or anyone else for that matter. The only thing it's not better than is freshly mixed from a storefront.

The only regular store ice cream id say is even close is/was Haagen Dazs Pralines and cream, but have not seen that chit in a minute

The peanut butter one blew my mind, dont know hot to describe it really, but if you ever see it, pull the trigger immediately
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
  3. The Unofficial Helen Keller & Chuck Norris Joke Thread
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:13 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:56 AM