The Unofficial Ice Cream thread

Page 150 of 159 First ... 148149150151152 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I know I’m going heavy on Graeters, and I want to see what my best Gelato options are.

Gelato available to me locally is terrible. Most stores only carry Chapmans, and I’ve had all the Haagen Dasz enough times to be bored of them

Halo Top is stocked there too so I am grabbing 1 of each I haven’t had yet
    if you like super sweet, grab 2 of the pancakes and waffles halo. Most of the newer flavors are solid, only ones i didn't love were the green tea (just not my bag, but the mochi balls were fun) and sherbet (just a boring flavor and never high cal to begin with). Caramel Machiatto was just ok, not especially strong flavor.

If they have the pumpkin pie, def worth a pickup too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Attachment 157650 sorry too hungry but chicken and waffles ice cream at lake effect in Lockport, NY. vanilla ice cream chicken stock infused caramel not overpowering and lots of waffle cone peices added. Delicious combination
    So fing good
    •   

3. Lake effect is amazing...their cookies and cream and butterbeer were surprisingly good too....loved thenlm...I forgot about chicken and waffles...probably my 2nd favorite flavor from them behind pumpkin with blueberry pie 3rd...That's a must too.

Rock burger is growing in popularity quickly. I've heard nothing bit great things. Niagara falls is just far.

4. Second the butter beer. Call me crazy but to go to either lake effect or rock burger I'm a good 1.5 hours away I live in the country past Springville NY but worth every trip I make but completely understand. ( Not so bad considering I drive an hour to work and hour back 5 days out of week)
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Second the butter beer. Call me crazy but to go to either lake effect or rock burger I'm a good 1.5 hours away I live in the country past Springville NY but worth every trip I make but completely understand. ( Not so bad considering I drive an hour to work and hour back 5 days out of week)
    How far are you from Erie, PA?
    Come visit sometime
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Come visit sometime
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=springville%2C+ny+to+erie%2C+pa
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I know I’m going heavy on Graeters
    ^^^^^

From this morning
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. @The Solution about 1.5 hours going that way too. About 86 miles there, so I can surely come visit sometime. Have to plan something?
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    @The Solution about 1.5 hours going that way too. About 86 miles there, so I can surely come visit sometime. Have to plan something?
    You ever swing through PA on 90 just let me know man. There are some decent places to eat here (not much), but we can always align something.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Sounds good to me will keep in touch and get ahold of you when I plan on heading that way
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The Unofficial Ice Cream thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^^^

From this morning
    If I can find Buckeye, Iím all over it. Both the others there I love and repeat purchase
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    If I can find Buckeye, I’m all over it. Both the others there I love and repeat purchase
    Buckeye is worthy of multiple purchases.. just so damn good.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Graeter’s making cotton candy

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Graeter’s making cotton candy

wow that's a really interesting direction for them to go... they really dont have anyhting even close to that. very interested to try this
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

They have had it in scoop shops before multiple times they just put it into pints

Won’t be in grocery stores just scoop shop and online purchase for the pints
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. I was taking down the hurricane shutters for the creator/owner of friendly's ice cream on Jupiter Island. Per capita its one of the richest places in the country. Anyhow this guy is 98 years old and he and his brother started the business in 1936. They borrowed 500$ and he was the pr guy and his 102 year old brother was the business mind. Both are still kicking at that age! The moral of the story- eat ice cream its good for the soul and long life

I wanted to post this sooner as these pics were taken a couple weeks ago but the app woyldnt let me upload pics.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

DAMN
    cannoli filling ice cream
    housemade Irish chocolate cake
    German Streusel Crumble
    @bbartsche you need to go and report back.
    I live 15 minutes from there! Tomorrow, I'll journey to and report back w/ results
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The First Order ice cream flavor : To showcase the monolithic, fierce power of The First Order, salted dark chocolate ice cream represents relentless villainy, while cocoa powder, bittersweet chocolate and a dash of powerful espresso reinforce the dark side.

The Resistance ice cream flavor : A celebration of the spirit and determination of the Resistance fighters who stand against the First Order, The Resistance is a brown sugar and vanilla bean ice cream with an assortment of mix-ins: fiery red velvet ooey gooey butter cake to represent tenacity, hard-edged toffee pieces to exhibit ferocity, and hopeful marshmallows.

The Force ice cream flavor : Inspired by the harmony and peaceful nature of the Jedi, The Force illustrates the precarious balance between the dark and light side with sweet cream ice cream, swirled with rich chocolate fudge, and set against a galaxy of white and dark chocolate pearls.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhim View Post
    I live 15 minutes from there! Tomorrow, I'll journey to and report back w/ results
    Get some pics of that brother. and take a pint or two home.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Salted Fudge:
    Grade: B+
    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...r-salted-fudge

"Decadent swirls of salted fudge and the crunch of chocolate covered peanuts blend with smooth peanut butter ice cream"

When you dig into this peanut butter ice cream the labeling of smooth is on point. The best part is this is not a peanut butter that lacks the saltiness. The salt helps enhance the flavor and really make the smooth peanut butter pop

The swirls of salted fudge are present on the base, and all the way throughout the entire pint. The salted fudge has the thick richness of chocolate and the perfect salty compliment to get it to hit your taste buds even harder. It is not as strong as Salt & Straw Almond Brittle with salted ganache or Little G's Peanut Butter Brittle & Salted Fudge, but has enough salt to really enhance the experience.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Get some pics of that brother. and take a pint or two home.
    Results are in, the German Streusel was PERFECT. Will post pics as soon as i can

22. Name:  IMG_20171112_183610-1024x768.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  213.5 KB King Condrells, salted caramel ice cream butter n rum sauce, Reese's peanut butter cups and Oreos peices

23. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Second the butter beer. Call me crazy but to go to either lake effect or rock burger I'm a good 1.5 hours away I live in the country past Springville NY but worth every trip I make but completely understand. ( Not so bad considering I drive an hour to work and hour back 5 days out of week)
    Now that's commitment

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Come visit sometime
    Let's all meet up

25. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Name:  IMG_20171112_183610-1024x768.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  213.5 KB King Condrells, salted caramel ice cream butter n rum sauce, Reese's peanut butter cups and Oreos peices
    The one ice cream place I've never been. I feel like their ice cream is mediocre but they have good topings
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
  3. The Unofficial Helen Keller & Chuck Norris Joke Thread
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 12:56 AM