Muscle Milk: ditch it or OK?

DB1219

Awards
Bought a large bag of CytoSport MM from Costco for my teenager over a year ago. He doesn't drink it. I am not crazy about the stuff and prefer pure whey which I don't have right now. I need to increase my protein intake. It's got a protein/carb ratio of 16g/9g. Probably a $30 bag. Should I ditch it because it might be stale? or should I ditch it because MM is crap? or should I drink it? BTW It tastes the same as it did when we bought it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drink it and order PES Select in the future ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I saw something recently about MM being spiked, maybe I was wrong.

Either way, I'd toss it and get a quality protein such as Select, Pronom, Titanium Whey, Cor-Whey, Dymatize, XF, or even ON

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I posted that thread, the whole line tested badly.

Either use it and switch or just dump it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's surprising considering they are a fairly large and we'll known company.

What was it spiked with? You mean amino spiking or something else?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's surprising considering they are a fairly large and we'll known company. What was it spiked with? You mean amino spiking or something else?
Amino spiking everything registered much lower than labeled across the whole line

Gh0st3ml0c

Gh0st3ml0c

Awards
I would say go for it you spent money on it why waste it?? Then you should get on your favorite online vendor or local supplement store and acquire a better supplement....
Keep in mind though a protein supplement is just what it says a supplement it will never be what you can gather from lean meats and such...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You paid for it, use it. It might not be perfect, but never waste food.
You're an old man. Shut up! :D

I used to watch my grandfather suck the marrow from the bones at dinner. He also survived the great depression. Today we medicate for the depression. ;)

@OP just use it until its gone.