Introduction

Mkinstinct

Mkinstinct

Awards
Hey guys, been reading the forums for a while now and am very interested in learning what you guys have to say and gaining knowledge. A little about myself...I am currently trying to do a lean bulk and have been for the past 45-50 days. I've suprisingly lost 5% bodyfat. I'm currently 15% and I would like to get down to about 12% or 13%. My diet is pretty clean and mostly protein with about a 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fat split. I try keep my meals simple. I eat 6-7 meals a day and consume roughly 2900 to 3200 calories a day depending on if I am scheduled to workout or not. I eat roughly every 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours and my meals consists of the following: eggs, tilapia, cod, grass fed beef (85% lean), ground turkey breast, spinach, asparagus, sweet potato, oatmeal, ezekial bread and of course the legendary protein shake/bar. I have yet to cheat on any meal since I've started and plan to keep it strict although I'd love to hear from you guys what you think of the nutrition I'm getting. I want this to be the first thing I fix even before I start fine tuning my training. Thanks in advance and stay anabolic.

Stats
Weight 195
Height 5' 11"
Bodyfat 15%

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome man!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep welcome to AM!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Welcome aboard! Hold on tight and enjoy the fun. There are loads of great people in here and plenty of people to provide great advice.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Welcome man. There is definitely a wealth of knowledge here. :)