Recovery between workouts

b2b2

Awards
What are everyones go to supplements/foods to recover faster day to day for better workouts?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Supplement recommendation is hands down Ergonine.

Improved recovery is usually the first noted effect, followed by gym performance increase and lean mass gain, or better fat loss in a calorie deficit.

LCLT is one of the best recovery supps around, and we paired it in our synerglute blend.

Yes, with glutamine.
Terrible on its own as the gut absorbs most of it, but co-supplemented with LCLT it reaches muscle tissue where it is needed for recovery in some cases.

+ your daily creatine, betaine anhydrous...

A new ingredient called Ferulic Acid with similar myogenic effects to those above.

9 of the most tested and proven bodybuilding ingredients in one tasty scoop per day, for under $1 per day.

Not good enough value? Add on a BOGO Analyzed supplement of your choice.

check it out at athletixsports.com

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dietary: adequate protein, hit your daily fats, omega 3's.

Carbs taken peri workout help as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The main thing for me is a good protein powder before and after, maybe a carb drink, as well as an amino drink during my workout. Also eatting the right about of carbs around my workouts and protein helps me recover.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/protein

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like BCAA's

PN BCAA.png

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
For me, I like;

- My Amino IV to drink while I'm working out - and I can't wait to get my hands on some Ergonine and welcome it as a staple product in my supp cabinet. Almost finished my SNS Creatine and Beta Alinine tabs and then I'll pick some up.

- A good post-workout stretch (this helps better than any supplement if you ask me) while I sip on my SELECT Protein shake (my go-to shake is Snickerdoodle with 1/2 banana and some organic honey in low fat milk :yumyum:). I do my other shakes in water, but post workout I love it in some milk. I've been trying this weighted fascia stretching stuff lately and as much as it HURTS (it's a good pain though!) I'm finding it's providing me with some great benefits so far.

- A big slab of meat, some roasted sweet potato (with a dash of cinnamon) and some sauteed greens - brocolli with garlic is easy and delicious for dinner/post workout.

- Some cottage cheese with grated 90% dark cocoa and fresh blueberries before bed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A caloric surplus, 1g/lb of protein, and foam rolling pre/post workout and whenever else I am sore.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
A caloric surplus, 1g/lb of protein, and foam rolling pre/post workout and whenever else I am sore.
Oh yeah, throw in some foam rolling too! The pain is totally worth it for the improved recovery and just overall positive feeling afterwards.

Nvr2bReplaced

Awards
Other than the basics, highly branched cyclin dextrins!

ctoph11

ctoph11

Awards
When Recover PM is clearanced at GNC, I always pick some up. Helps me sleep well and I always seem to recover well when I mix it with aminos before I go to sleep. Really want to try some of that ergonine though. Other than supps, just make sure you eat well!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Ergonine for sure. It really helps my recovery. Amino IV intra seems to help. A good protein. I use PES Select. Sleep, the most underrated aspect of recovery along with stress management. If you get too stimmed out try a product like AdrenoSurge to help with adrenal support and recovery. I also have tried products like Growth Factor XT for improved sleep.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Everyone who has used Nocturus has loved it. No negatives. Discount code is in my signature.