diet timeline

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone,

i am wanting to get a better timeline for my diet. i am currently only able to work out for 1-1.5 hrs in the mornings (0630-0830) and then 1 hour around 1130-1230. i have found it difficult to put together a timeline for when to eat based on this and my work schedule. i would like to maintain a 190 lb weight limit. what i am basically looking for is what times i should eat, how many calories during those times (protien, carbs, fats). i can do th research on recipes...unless you'd like to help me out with that too.

i am lifting in the mornings and then doing cardio/abs around noon timeframe. all the help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. thanks for the help guys.

-jimbob

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My training times are similar to that and I eat post workout, 2 hrs later, after lunch session, 2hrs after that and dinner. As far as breaking down calories, I'd start here if I were you! Figure out your TDEE and go from there to reach your goals as they change.

http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would try to get most of your carbs around that workout time period and then keep protein and fats consistent throughout the day. It's hard to get those meals in so frequently if you're busy but for me the most important meals are my pre and post workout meals so try to eat a lot around that time frame in the morning and before work since you're working out in the morning.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eat when hungry. Timing isn't going to make a significant difference

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
love2liftkat thanks for the info, i have been trying this and its been working out well for me.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. ive been doing this with the timeline kat gave me and it seems to be workin out very well. in the next few months i will start posting a log with pics to show results of the new stuff i will be taking for the first time

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat thanks for the info, i have been trying this and its been working out well for me.
That's great to hear!! Glad it's working for you!! Link me up when you start a log!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i will for sure. i'll give you the supps list and ill make sure to post diet/wo details and dates as well along with pics to show the progress