Stim break / Adrenal recovery

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I am planning on taking a stim break for the next 2 weeks or so to let my adrenals recover. As it is now, I drink way too much coffee plus take my Norcodrene every morning and use a pre-workout with heavy stims. I've been working on cutting back but I believe it's time for a full break.

I've been reading up on products like Ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea to aid with adrenal support. Any experience or recommendations for products to help me along here? This won't be easy for me. I was looking at products like BPS AdrenoSurge and the like.

BPS AdrenoSurge (60 Capsules)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ Adrenosurge is great.

I really like ashwaghanda ,
I have it in bulk and know a few members here swear by it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Adrenosurge is great.

I really like ashwaghanda ,
I have it in bulk and know a few members here swear by it
I might have to look in getting it in bulk. Never used it before, but seems interesting. Is there a certain brand done should buy?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dread the day I'm in your shoes bro... I probly got a problem myself lol. I'm going to have to look into that a well at somepoint in the future

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I've been drinking multiple cups of coffee daily for the past 26 years or so. That's 2/3 of my life. At one point I was drinking in excess of 72 ounces per day. I really need to cut that back. I'm good for about 30 ounces of coffee per day right now but would love to get down to one 12-16 oz cup in the morning only. That's just coffee, that doesn't include a cup of green tea or pre-workouts.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally I've cut the coffee down to one in the past, just slowly weened of it. But because I love the taste and feel, iv relapsed lol

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
i used it once and i like it, nothing bad to say about it at all. when i am giving my body a stim break all i do is pick up some High volume or some type of pump product and run that PWO then once thats done i go back to stims. but beside PWO i am not a coffee drinker so i can not help with that. hahah coffee never got along with me

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The worst part for me is the withdrawal symptoms. Headaches, bad mood etc. Other than that I can deal. Sometimes I skip my preworkout and I'm straight. But that morning cup of caffeine is hard to shake.lol #wordsofanaddict

vvs1

Awards
I don't know about the product, but some other remedies for adrenal fatigue are natural sea salt and distilled water. Don't overdo either.

Have you tried going a day without stims?

I used to take a preworkout, but no coffee. I was always tired so I stopped cold turkey. Being out in the sun helped.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yes, i would give adrenosurge a run! It has a good formula! Take one in the morning and one at night!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
The worst part for me is the withdrawal symptoms. Headaches, bad mood etc. Other than that I can deal. Sometimes I skip my preworkout and I'm straight. But that morning cup of caffeine is hard to shake.lol #wordsofanaddict
Welcome to AA brother jk haha but i haven't been through that, i would suggest just upping your normal water intake. or find something else to drink in its place,

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Stim break is put on hold for now. Girlfriend asked if I could wait until the end of the month when she's away on training for 2 weeks. LOL

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stim break is put on hold for now. Girlfriend asked if I could wait until the end of the month when she's away on training for 2 weeks. LOL
She wants you full of energy?

Good sign ;)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
She wants you full of energy?

Good sign ;)
I think it's more that she doesn't want to deal with me if I get cranky. I can't say I blame her. LOL