Roman noodles

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Thoughts on eating these addicting noodles every now and then for a slow bulk...
Little info about my current diet..mostly clean..have occasional cheat day a week..I don't count macros...just eat and eat...if I start to gain fat I cut carbs down a little. Pretty simple..I used to count cals but it became an obsession ha..no I'm not a noob..been lifting for 8 years...

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
It's all starch an sodium, I'd avoid them brotha..
Even though there convienant and cheap..

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on eating these addicting noodles every now and then for a slow bulk... Little info about my current diet..mostly clean..have occasional cheat day a week..I don't count macros...just eat and eat...if I start to gain fat I cut carbs down a little. Pretty simple..I used to count cals but it became an obsession ha
Love me some ramen with a few eggs!
I just stay away from it cause it makes me retain too much water and kills that jawline haha.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Thanks guys...I was just curious..because I just had some haha..first time in several years..yeah the sodium is ridiculous

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
I used to eat Chili flavored noodles with cans of Tuna mixed... Taste good, but a poor choice for most goals..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I like to use just the noodles and mix it with some cheese. The little packet is full of sodium

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know why so many people are afraid of sodium. A few packages of noodles isn't going to kill you or destroy your diet.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Don't know why so many people are afraid of sodium. A few packages of noodles isn't going to kill you or destroy your diet.
I used to eat it like every night ha... So stopped using the flavor packs