Contest Prep with Layne Norton & Paul Revelia

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
from the one and only coach Paul :) love it!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good vid!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol Layne Norton, the ******* who flaunts his degree around like he is the king of Dubai.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Lol Layne Norton, the ******* who flaunts his degree around like he is the king of Dubai.
He knows what he is talking about though, you may not like him but you have to admit his clients are diced and they win. Lauren won nationals bikini.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He knows what he is talking about though, you may not like him but you have to admit his clients are diced and they win. Lauren won nationals bikini.
I never said he wasn't intelligent and knows what he's doing, but as a person he is ****ing lame.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I never said he wasn't intelligent and knows what he's doing, but as a person he is ****ing lame.
He is a very passionate person. I get the chance to lift with him soon. But no, I do understand your stance. Everyone has there own thought on him

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is a very passionate person. I get the chance to lift with him soon. But no, I do understand your stance. Everyone has there own thought on him
I bet he is different in real life than what he is perceived to be on the Internet

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great video. Thanks for sharing

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Got to train with him a few times, Tommy Jeffers (IFPA Pro), Kurt Weidner (WNBF Pro), Brian Whitacre (WNBF Pro) when i was still with Scivation.
I think he just gets so much outside criticism or sources that yeah i would be mad too when people try to accuse you of steroids and other aspects on a day to day basis and trying to defend yourself and run a family and take care of probably 100+ Clients.

His track record speaks for himself, how people view him is their personal opinion. After working with him for 3 years, getting to lift with him, and know him better. Class act in person.