My hormones report ?

forexworld12

Awards
Hey guys I am 20 year old guy .

I was on multiple SSRI's(escitalopram and paxil) From october 2012 and two antipsychotic for maybe 11 months in total On and Off ........I am clean of all
all drugs for 3+ Months ..... But my usage of them have left me Feeling Depressed/Ahnedonic and persistent sexual side effects like Zero Libido/sex drive , Numb Genital and no pleasure in Orgasm ......However erection are no problem ..

I did a search and found out Some serotonin autoreceptor become desensitized(persistently) after SSRI use so that will take time to fix

I did a hormone bloodwork About 1.5 months ago ..... and I showed it to a good endocrinologist - However that ****ty doc didn't give me any medication and says its fine ...I don't think its fine and it needs a fixing Since hormone plays a major role in controlling the brain ....

ACTH - 29.5 pg/ml normal range --> 7 - 69 pg/ml

Evening Cortisol - 8.50 normal range ---- 2.3 - 11 ug/dl

SHBG - 7.0 nmol/l Normal levels - 15 - 48.4 nmol/l

Morning Cortisol - 7.54 ug/dl Normal levels - 6.2 - 19.4 ug/dl

Estrodiol (E2) /Oestrogen - 32.50 pg/ml Normal level - (Adult male - 0 - 32 pg/ml)

free testosterone - 5.00 pg/ml Normal level - 4.30 - 32 pg/ml

Prolactin - 18.56 ng/ml Normal level - 2.1 - 15 ng/ml (For men )

TSH = 0.92 IU/ml Normal = 0.30 - 5.50

T3 = 92ng/dl Normal = 60 - 200

T4 = 6.1 ug/dl Normal = 4.5 - 13.0

Evening Cortisol - 8.50 normal = 2.3 - 11 ug/dl

My symptoms -

Ahnedonia Depression
Numb emotions
Anxiety/Irritation,Nervousness restlessness/Panic attack
Hot flashes esp after taking any kinds of supplement/herbs
Feel more depressed and hot after exercise
Feeling hot sometimes from Inside
Complete Lack of sex drive/libido and pleasure-less Orgasm
Great Fatigue
Heart Paliptation
Burning pain while urinating
Constructed Urination can't pee properly
Increase urge to urinate
Brain Fog and short term memory problem
Over weight
I have also noticed my nipples getting sensitive

What do you think ?

forexworld12

Awards
come on guys no one ?

hows armidex in reducing estrogen ?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did a hormone bloodwork About 1.5 months ago ..... and I showed it to a good endocrinologist - However that ****ty doc didn't give me any medication and says its fine ...I don't think its fine and it needs a fixing
So you went to a "good endo," but when he didn't fulfill your drug-seeking behavior, he's "****ty."

If you already know what's good for you, why bother seeking out a doctor? Oh yeah, you need his prescription.

Quit disrespecting the medical profession.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
So you went to a "good endo," but when he didn't fulfill your drug-seeking behavior, he's "****ty."

If you already know what's good for you, why bother seeking out a doctor? Oh yeah, you need his prescription.

Quit disrespecting the medical profession.
Come on man give him a break.
Clearly you never been in this kind of situation so you don't know how frustrating this is.
I'm sure that by " good endo" he means "recognized" or "classified by insurance as good" , since he probably can't know or measure this endos skills.
No one disrespecting medical field, but you have to understand that docs are no gods and prone to errors to plus they have been under influence of insurance companies to keep it economical positive.
I once waited 6 month for professor in one of big clinics to get his opinion. And when he sees the bloods I can tell you he was clueless as about what wrong. His only response to fertility problems was:" may be some test shots can help" ( and I got test 550 in 300-850 range).
Clearly my case needed some deeper investigation but guess what ? This was partially covered by insurance ( not totally privet ) so I guess he didn't have the " motivation " to dig deeper.

Now for op. your tests looks normal.
You still may be have to optimize them. ( prolactine, estro, free test ). I would advise you to look for another doc that will work with you and your symtoms .
Basically ssri can f**k you up. A small percentage of people have harsh reaction to them ( I'm one of them to).
From my exp the best thing is time. Just wait, stay healthy be positive. You can also try to counteract your symptoms with some none serotonin type, but do it with professional help.

Be well op.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My wife sees behavior like this all the time. Doctors are being "scored" now by "patient satisfaction scores." Guess what score a doctor gets if they don't prescribe what a junkie wants?

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
My wife sees behavior like this all the time. Doctors are being "scored" now by "patient satisfaction scores." Guess what score a doctor gets if they don't prescribe what a junkie wants?

I see your point.
But in this case op didn't ask for any drug.
He got upset and I understand why.
Clearly his tests are not awful but they are not balanced well. Will it help him to tweak them? Maybe or maybe not. But this doc really not addressing OP's symtoms.
Believe me nothing more frustrated then docs looking into the ranges and nothing more.

Oh by the way , when you come to any doc nowadays and tell him you feeling sad and demanded a pill to treat it.
Guess what ? They have no problem to prescribe you an ssri without even looking into deep.

P.s all my doc criticism is based on my on experience outside the U.S.
but still our health care system very similar and have the same view as yours.