Basic Nutrition Info

vogelitis_

vogelitis_

Awards
Weight loss and weight gain is not dependent on what you eat, rather how much you eat. The total caloric intake in terms of body composition matters, not how "clean" the food is. There is no need to over complicate the process of losing or gaining weight.

Given some people do struggle with hormonal and medical issues i understand, but calories still play the role. Its not the sugar its self, or some magical fairy carb mother that makes you gain fat after 6pm but total calories.
The "5 foods that work" arent the only foods that work. When you eat and someone asks why do you eat that, the answer shouldn't be "Because it fits my blood type bro", rather because it gives you the nutrients to survive and preform. Unless you're a high level physique athlete or Olympic athlete your diet should not be a real hassle to your daily life.

Rules to follow:
1. Have an adequate amount of protein spread throughout the day to maximize protein synthesis and get optimal leucine content.
2.Track your Calories. Make sure they are always in check so you have an objective reference point to follow.
3. Eat miconutrient rich foods and hit your daily fiber goals. Eat 2-4 servings of fruits and veggies a day and hit 10-15g of fiber per 1000Kcal consumed.
4. Dont be afraid of certain foods. Unless you're allergic or hate the taste of a certain food, don't steer clear. try to fit all foods into your diet to promote its longevity so it can become a lifestyle change rather than 10 weeks of dieting and a binge to follow because you have been deprived.

Enjoying your food and looking great are NOT mutually exclusive. You dont have to starve. You dont have to binge. You have to apply a flexible approach and be smart about it all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weight loss and weight gain is not dependent on what you eat, rather how much you eat. The total caloric intake in terms of body composition matters, not how "clean" the food is. There is no need to over complicate the process of losing or gaining weight.

Given some people do struggle with hormonal and medical issues i understand, but calories still play the role. Its not the sugar its self, or some magical fairy carb mother that makes you gain fat after 6pm but total calories.
The "5 foods that work" arent the only foods that work. When you eat and someone asks why do you eat that, the answer shouldn't be "Because it fits my blood type bro", rather because it gives you the nutrients to survive and preform. Unless you're a high level physique athlete or Olympic athlete your diet should not be a real hassle to your daily life.

Rules to follow:
1. Have an adequate amount of protein spread throughout the day to maximize protein synthesis and get optimal leucine content.
2.Track your Calories. Make sure they are always in check so you have an objective reference point to follow.
3. Eat miconutrient rich foods and hit your daily fiber goals. Eat 2-4 servings of fruits and veggies a day and hit 10-15g of fiber per 1000Kcal consumed.
4. Dont be afraid of certain foods. Unless you're allergic or hate the taste of a certain food, don't steer clear. try to fit all foods into your diet to promote its longevity so it can become a lifestyle change rather than 10 weeks of dieting and a binge to follow because you have been deprived.

Enjoying your food and looking great are NOT mutually exclusive. You dont have to starve. You dont have to binge. You have to apply a flexible approach and be smart about it all.
Where'd you come up with your username man? hahah

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's "trolling". This thread is suspicious given that nobody asked any questions about nutrition. To me it looks like spam or a forum-bot. Either that or he has his own "nutrition" website and he's trying to capitalize on the web traffic here at anabolicminds without signing up to be a sponsor. Either that or he's insane. It's like if I walked into gym, set up a table with products that I sell and information packets and then stood on top of the table and started making claims about my product and telling everyone how to eat. All this being done without asking the business owner if I could do it or paying appropriate fees or following rules and regulations.

Well, unless he is Joshua Vogel "PES Athlete"....

Still this is an extremely strange post and looks very suspicious.

In that case, I apologize Josh.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look great and LOVE my food! You might be doing it wrong; )

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name that movie ^

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liar Liar?
Just when I think you can't get any dumber you go and do something like this and COMPLETELY redeem yourself!
Nice work, brother T!

vogelitis_

vogelitis_

Awards
This is the Pes athlete Joshua.
Apologize I guess a post on nutrition wasn't supposed to be in the nutrition page. Just a general outline was all I was doing.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's "trolling". This thread is suspicious given that nobody asked any questions about nutrition. To me it looks like spam or a forum-bot. Either that or he has his own "nutrition" website and he's trying to capitalize on the web traffic here at anabolicminds without signing up to be a sponsor. Either that or he's insane. It's like if I walked into gym, set up a table with products that I sell and information packets and then stood on top of the table and started making claims about my product and telling everyone how to eat. All this being done without asking the business owner if I could do it or paying appropriate fees or following rules and regulations. Well, unless he is Joshua Vogel "PES Athlete".... Still this is an extremely strange post and looks very suspicious. In that case, I apologize Josh.
haha I'm pretty sure that is Vogel. The dude is a monster and very knowledgeable.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea, sry for the hostility there's been a lot of trolls lately that do indeed end up sending folks on a run around lol. Glad to have Ya on AM fella

vogelitis_

vogelitis_

Awards
Thanks. Sorry if it seems as if I was trying to sell something not my intentions.

Glad to be here!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Sorry if it seems as if I was trying to sell something not my intentions.

Glad to be here!
Welcome. Sorry about that. I've just seen a lot of threads that start the same way and end up being someone trying to promote their website or something along those lines. Great to have you hear.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad to be here!
Nice to have you brother! The more knowledge the better :)