Need help please

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
On my recent blood work, I had really low Chloride serum levels (91)...I have also had very watery bowel movements for the past couple of months...my doctor tested my stole sample for everythning and it all came back negitive. Im having trouble increasing my Chloride Serum levels and i think low chloride can lead to watery bowel movements...so im kinda in a cycle where i keep loosing my chloride through going number 2 and not being able to replace it. What would be the best way to increase my chloride quickly and hopefully end this bad cycle im in

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
You ever figure this out? I had similar Chloride serum levels 93 on my latest blood test

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
Nope...Im thinking either low stomach acid, where im not breaking down and absorbing my food or some type of inflammation. My blood work also showed my PH levels were really high 8.5 and my calcium serum was 10.4. If im not absorbing calcium then it will leach from my bones causing high blood calcium lvls.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nope...Im thinking either low stomach acid, where im not breaking down and absorbing my food or some type of inflammation. My blood work also showed my PH levels were really high 8.5 and my calcium serum was 10.4. If im not absorbing calcium then it will leach from my bones causing high blood calcium lvls.
If these are concerns see a gastroenteroligist.
They will figure out if there is inflammation/IBS.

A good test for stomach acid is Betaine HCl, google it for the testing protocol

Better calcium absorption requires vitamin D and magnesium, of course with adequate calcium intake.

That said the cause for something like this is rarely dietary, pursue this with doctors, and don't try anything without clearing it with them first

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
My doctor is worthless I have already done a stole test and spent hundreads of dollars to no answer. I have some betaine hcl on its way to give that a try. Antibiotics seemed to work for alittle while then i slowly slipped back. I am determined to fix this with proper diet and not wasting any more time and money with a doctor