Diet on cycle?

badgerboy52

Awards
So to start off I dont need a lecture on cals in vs cals out and all that..i have a very strong knowledge on nutrition in general..just have no idea for on a cycle

this is my first cycle and will be with havoc..

Current Stats-
6'0 215lbs 15% bf

Goals-
7-10 pound increase, 2-3% loss of bf

So my maintenance is right around 3200-3300..when i cut i normally go down to 2700 and when i bulk i go up to around 3800

From what I've been reading, i know protein needs to be higher but really have no idea where my diet should be on a cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes when your on cycle protein and calories will increase. But havoc is a cutting product with epistane so i would increase your protein intake and then lower your carb in take and still drink lots of water and see how that works out. When two weeks in comes, and if your not liking the results you may have to tweak your diet. Also you could through in a cutting agent and a mass gainer during cycle. I know that sounds weird but stano shred by vital labs would really help shred water and fat, while the mass gainer would help create extra calories and help you gain that 7-10 pounds. I hope this helps alittle and if your looking for a cutting agent and mass gainer i would recommend checking out strongsupplementshop.com .

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Go for a maintenance diet. Fats should be low, medium-high carbs depending on how you handle them, and high proteins. If you seem to be putting on too much fat, carb cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Go for a maintenance diet. Fats should be low, medium-high carbs depending on how you handle them, and high proteins. If you seem to be putting on too much fat, carb cycle.
This... at maintenance you will still gain mass and cut some fat, carb cycling or peri workout is great for recomp/cutting.

HJH

Awards
You can bulk on havoc. Caloric intake and expenditure dictate whether you cut or bulk regardless of whether or not you are on AAS.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So to start off I dont need a lecture on cals in vs cals out and all that..i have a very strong knowledge on nutrition in general..just have no idea for on a cycle

this is my first cycle and will be with havoc..

Current Stats-
6'0 215lbs 15% bf

Goals-
7-10 pound increase, 2-3% loss of bf

So my maintenance is right around 3200-3300..when i cut i normally go down to 2700 and when i bulk i go up to around 3800

From what I've been reading, i know protein needs to be higher but really have no idea where my diet should be on a cycle
If you're in taking 1g per lb..that should be plenty.

I would go 3400 or the 3300 if you're really anal.
Only reason is you'll gain the quick pounds thus upping maintenance. You will probably come out looking better

NickNackPW

NickNackPW

Awards
i would say up the fats and lower the carbs. lots of protein.