diet coaches

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just wanted to get some input on coaches. Just kind of seeing who people use or trust. I'm looking for help on setting up a diet and tweaking when needed. I like the low carb with the cheat meal. But I always seem to not put in enough calories when making my own diet plan. Also been trying to read more on timing of macros and such. All the input on who to use would be awesome.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Also any articles or websites yall have come across would help. I don't mind getting into it and reading and continuing to learn myself

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I just wanted to get some input on coaches. Just kind of seeing who people use or trust. I'm looking for help on setting up a diet and tweaking when needed. I like the low carb with the cheat meal. But I always seem to not put in enough calories when making my own diet plan. Also been trying to read more on timing of macros and such. All the input on who to use would be awesome.
EBF just set up online coaching etc

But matty4s is great and has a tremendous track record

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good Coaches:

Inov8ElitePerformance ([email protected]) they have another 6-7 coaches as well
Jason Theobald (Scooby Prep) [email protected]
Doug Miller (Google Doug Miller) he just won 2 Natural shows and swept a NPC Show
Shelby Starnes
Matt Porter
Tommy Jeffers
Breezy (Off the boards)
Paul Rivelia of Pro Physique

I would highly suggest checking these individuals out

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
snagencyV2.0 is an excellent coach. Got me in prime condition for my first show in July.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys thanks for the input