Underactive thyroid/low test

divo006

divo006

Awards
Almost a week ago I decided to get some bloods done. I was feeling sluggish and not quite myself, haven't for a while. Keep in mind I do have a history of prohormone use.
I'm 27, 6'1, and a lean 200lbs

Bloods came back as of last week
Test 370
Tsh 7.48
Those are all that was tested that day and I was prescribed 75mcg of levothyroxine. Keep in mind I had also shot 1cc of test e 2 weeks prior and decided soon after I didn't want to continue the cycle. Since my bloods I have started my thyroxine and I also added clomid which I will be running at 50/50/25/25/25 hoping to give myself a restart while getting my tsh levels in range.

Here's the interesting part. March of 2013 I had my first panel done after a ph cycle of super dmz 2.0. I pct'd with tomoxaphene (sp) and test boosters plus erase. Anyway my test levels came back at 570 and my tsh 4.1. According to what I've researched tsh levels should be around 2.0.

After that I decided to retest a few months later and my tsh went up and my T went even lower. I repeated testing 2 more times with results showing my tsh levels roaring while T levels dropping which leads me to believe there is a correlation between the two and from what I've researched. I'm curious if anybody else has any knowledge as far as the relation of the thyroid and testosterone or if anybody else has had an experience with low T and hypothyroidism.