limit incrased estrogen due alcohol?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
ok so i have been thinking that if alcohol lowers testosterone and raises estrogen, would it be beneficial to take estrogen blocker like AI or something when going out drinking?
i know it would be best not to drink at all but i will be starting college and you all know how it is
i get tingly nipples even when just bulking so i guess im a bit sensitive to estrogen

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What are you taking during a bulk to get tingly nips?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
doubtful, it didnt make any difference to me.

If its 1-2 drinks it wont do anything, if its 9 pints then yeah it will raise estrogen but that will just ruin gains from your last workout,

so long as its not every day, Mens health proved it is no issue, in fact test goes up slightly with 2 drinks, then lowers after this.

1 glass of red wine after a workout reduces stress hormones that build up during your owrkout, letting you relax quicker and make better gains.

Just drink lots of water, one glass in between each pint of Ale will do it

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
what about other supplements to protect from negative effects of alcohol? i know i'm not the only one who like's to drink occasionally

i know b-vitamins should be taken when drinking but how about NAC to protect liver?

MuscleReview

MuscleReview

Awards
An occasional drink or two (or even a weekend of partying) won't be an issue. Overdoing it and abusing alcohol regularly will be.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
It takes weeks for most OTC products to effect hormone levels.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really should not be concerned with this unless you plan on frequently drinking excessively. And if that is the case, your training is going to suffer far more than your chances of getting estrogen related sides. Enjoy your time in college, but if training is important try to drink in moderation 'most' of the time.