Are there any benifits to the newer BCAA?
- 07-29-2014, 11:58 PM
- 07-30-2014, 02:06 PM
Stick to 2:1:1. There are studies out there that show that higher ratios do not provide better results.Performax Labs Product Specialist
Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
08-14-2014, 05:03 PM
personally i would go 4:1:1 but 2:1:1 is fine
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
08-14-2014, 11:38 PM
08-14-2014, 11:44 PM
08-23-2014, 12:32 AM
10 grams before/after fasted training are beneficial. Otherwise I don't see the use in them--you should get plenty of amino acids through the protein in your diet.
09-03-2014, 05:14 PM
09-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Killler in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:05 PM
- By n87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:25 AM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2006, 11:38 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-20-2005, 03:09 AM
- By houseman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2004, 12:33 PM