Are there any benifits to the newer BCAA?
- 07-29-2014, 09:58 PM
- 07-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Stick to 2:1:1. There are studies out there that show that higher ratios do not provide better results.Performax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
- 08-14-2014, 03:03 PM
personally i would go 4:1:1 but 2:1:1 is fineLG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
08-14-2014, 09:38 PM
Could always just use bulk luecine powder
The Swole Stoner
08-14-2014, 09:44 PM
08-22-2014, 10:32 PM
10 grams before/after fasted training are beneficial. Otherwise I don't see the use in them--you should get plenty of amino acids through the protein in your diet.
09-03-2014, 03:14 PM
09-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Wait...What are "benifits"?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Killler in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2012, 05:05 PM
- By n87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:25 AM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2006, 09:38 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-20-2005, 01:09 AM
- By houseman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:33 AM