Are there any benifits to the newer BCAA?
- 07-29-2014, 11:58 PM
- 07-30-2014, 02:06 PM
Stick to 2:1:1. There are studies out there that show that higher ratios do not provide better results.Performax Labs Product Specialist
Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
- 08-14-2014, 05:03 PM
personally i would go 4:1:1 but 2:1:1 is fineLG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
08-14-2014, 11:38 PM
08-14-2014, 11:44 PM
08-23-2014, 12:32 AM
10 grams before/after fasted training are beneficial. Otherwise I don't see the use in them--you should get plenty of amino acids through the protein in your diet.
09-03-2014, 05:14 PM
09-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Killler in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:05 PM
- By n87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:25 AM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2006, 11:38 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-20-2005, 03:09 AM
- By houseman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2004, 12:33 PM