Should I Eat Pre-Workout After Re-Feed Day? - AnabolicMinds.com

Should I Eat Pre-Workout After Re-Feed Day?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Question Should I Eat Pre-Workout After Re-Feed Day? Edit Post

Went offffff yesterday, mainly last night. Ate a **** load of carbs and cals overall. I'm training in the morning today and was wondering if I still need pre-workout cals or should/can I just use the stored every from yesterday? Was thinking of having some light carbs and some egg whites. Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LB_Patriot View Post
    Went offffff yesterday, mainly last night. Ate a **** load of carbs and cals overall. I'm training in the morning today and was wondering if I still need pre-workout cals or should/can I just use the stored every from yesterday? Was thinking of having some light carbs and some egg whites. Thanks
    If you had a carb heavy meal last night and are training this morning just count last nights meal as your pre workout meal. Maybe take some bcaa s pre gym no need for another meal, those carbs didn't just magically disappear, just because you didn't eat them immediately before the gym dosent mean they aren't going to be utilized for your workout
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx View Post
    If you had a carb heavy meal last night and are training this morning just count last nights meal as your pre workout meal. Maybe take some bcaa s pre gym no need for another meal, those carbs didn't just magically disappear, just because you didn't eat them immediately before the gym dosent mean they aren't going to be utilized for your workout
    Cool. Was pretty hungry so I just ended uo having 4 egg whites and a half cup of quinoa. Shouldn't affect anything. If anything give me some more energy for chest workout today. Will just adjust carbs for the remainder of the day.

Thanks bro.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. bloated after pre-workout n.o.
    By sgcarpenter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 10:54 AM
  3. Anabolic Diet'ers: Eat pre workout, or not?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:50 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 11:50 PM