Back pain, advice needed!!!

po35195n

Awards
Hello,
Okay so I have recently just finished my post cycle from my recent cycle I ran. I was taking erase (original formula) 3 caps a day while on cycle all the way till the start of the post cycle. Right when I was about to start my post cycle (Nolva 20/20/20/20) and (Clomid 25/25/25/25)... Something happened with my back. It was beginning to get tight and stiff when I bend down. Whenever I crack my back or neck I would get some pain around my lat and lower trap area which I ended up straining not to long after. Now the pain isn't bad, it just is annoying that my back feels like it's stiff and tight. Could I have dry joints from the erase at a high dosage ? I need some advice on what to take to help because I have been taking a joint support from gnc and it hasn't helped the situation 100%. Thank you !

CNPComicNerd

Awards
It sounds like your describing exactly what you have, muscle tightness. It would be some joint or bone problem but I doubt it and that shouldn't be what you jump too especially if you're taking a joint support and haven't seen any improvements. I would start stretching your back a lot more and rolling with either a foam roller or a lacrosse ball. If you want to really get at it I would just do a massage session as you can generally find a deal for like $35-40.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
look into the Joint help Fish oil combo by IFN. joint help has paractin in it. its a patented ingredient that has the ability to help with joint pain, along with ciccuss which is quite a powerhouse for joint health and repair. with fish oil you should be able to make some quick progress.
I do think you have caused this with the estrogen suppression, and for how long?? also what cycle did you do.. you could still be experiencing some back pumps that cause a low dull pain for a lot of people. start guzzling water!

po35195n

Awards
Yeah I do believe it's from taking the erase at the max dosage in order to reduce gyno rock in my nipple. It did work too. I took a 4 week Ids mass tabs cycle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so methyl sten, you might just have a sore liver and kidneys from that strong of a steroid. have you used methyls before? have you ever experienced the side effects associated with them?

po35195n

Awards
I have taken m sten before and also Hdrol twice. I have had back pumps before and side effects from msten and superdrol before. On this cycle I took real strong liver support- aegis liv 52 and NAC. I slowly stopped once post cycle started tho because the bottles were finished. My back and neck just feel tight I can lift no problem I just get a tightness in my back near scapula and when I bend down. I really never did abs on this cycle tho maybe muscle imbalance?

po35195n

Awards
so methyl sten, you might just have a sore liver and kidneys from that strong of a steroid. have you used methyls before? have you ever experienced the side effects associated with them?
Do you think I should get back on liver support and gallon of water a day and see if it changes anything ? You could be right about the Soreness

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well id certainly start slamming water. are you using cycle support or anything during your PCT?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
get a joint supplement with cissus in it to help. I like to use joint help.

Also might want to check out a chiro and physical therapist. I have had issues with my lower lat and when I cracked my neck the pain would shoot down to my lower back upper glute area.

po35195n

Awards
get a joint supplement with cissus in it to help. I like to use joint help.

Also might want to check out a chiro and physical therapist. I have had issues with my lower lat and when I cracked my neck the pain would shoot down to my lower back upper glute area.
How did u get rid of that pain?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
How did u get rid of that pain?
Other than taking joint help, constantly seeing the dr and foam rolling a lot. Also doing lat exercises that stretch the lat out.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Joint help, Fish oil, and lots and lots of stretching!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Make sweet love to your foam roller if you have one... Those things are miracle workers, also you could try some ibuprofen gel in that area? And stay on top of joint support.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Aleve + Foam Roller + Joint Force + Fish Oil. You also need to flush your system, TUDCA might be a good option as well.