Can you please list the effects of prohormones at 17? - AnabolicMinds.com

Can you please list the effects of prohormones at 17?

Can you please list the effects of prohormones at 17?

Hi I've been researching quite a lot on prohormones and their results and i cant lie, im interested BUT im 17. I have also read the cons of taking this at my age but cant really seem to get the answers i want. Will it FOR SURE stop my puberty? Whatt will i lose? I know i can stop growing but can my muscles stop developing naturally? And can i not grow a beard? Please list all the effects you know. THanks

Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My advice: Push your natural genetic potential as far as possible before jumping into introducing exogenous hormones. It will give your body the chance to set itself at a better level. You will also learn how to get size and keep it which will help when and if you choose the dark side. Lol Do work kid!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree with azmidlyf ... as intriguing as they might be, give it everything you have naturally (nutrition, rest, training hard).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are very few absolute answers in life, so no one can tell you that it absolutely stop your puberty or do any of those other things. But if there was "Only" a 50% chance of it doing those things would you take that chance? At your age, you would be playing Russian Roulette with your long term health and your future. Why take the chance? Eat right, lift consistently and you will definitely see results.
    Quote Originally Posted by fernan View Post
    Hi I've been researching quite a lot on prohormones and their results and i cant lie, im interested BUT im 17. I have also read the cons of taking this at my age but cant really seem to get the answers i want. Will it FOR SURE stop my puberty? Whatt will i lose? I know i can stop growing but can my muscles stop developing naturally? And can i not grow a beard? Please list all the effects you know. THanks
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wait till age 24-25 or you can mess up your development for LIFE...
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

I waited til I was 17 and ran Halo.. My penis fell off the second day and reattachment surgery failed. Dont do it Bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 03:31 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:03 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:13 AM