Can you please list the effects of prohormones at 17?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.59%

Can you please list the effects of prohormones at 17?

Hi I've been researching quite a lot on prohormones and their results and i cant lie, im interested BUT im 17. I have also read the cons of taking this at my age but cant really seem to get the answers i want. Will it FOR SURE stop my puberty? Whatt will i lose? I know i can stop growing but can my muscles stop developing naturally? And can i not grow a beard? Please list all the effects you know. THanks

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

My advice: Push your natural genetic potential as far as possible before jumping into introducing exogenous hormones. It will give your body the chance to set itself at a better level. You will also learn how to get size and keep it which will help when and if you choose the dark side. Lol Do work kid!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree with azmidlyf ... as intriguing as they might be, give it everything you have naturally (nutrition, rest, training hard).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

There are very few absolute answers in life, so no one can tell you that it absolutely stop your puberty or do any of those other things. But if there was "Only" a 50% chance of it doing those things would you take that chance? At your age, you would be playing Russian Roulette with your long term health and your future. Why take the chance? Eat right, lift consistently and you will definitely see results.
    Quote Originally Posted by fernan View Post
    Hi I've been researching quite a lot on prohormones and their results and i cant lie, im interested BUT im 17. I have also read the cons of taking this at my age but cant really seem to get the answers i want. Will it FOR SURE stop my puberty? Whatt will i lose? I know i can stop growing but can my muscles stop developing naturally? And can i not grow a beard? Please list all the effects you know. THanks
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

wait till age 24-25 or you can mess up your development for LIFE...
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.26%

I waited til I was 17 and ran Halo.. My penis fell off the second day and reattachment surgery failed. Dont do it Bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 05:31 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 11:00 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 09:03 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 12:13 PM