Can you please list the effects of prohormones at 17?

fernan

Awards
Hi I've been researching quite a lot on prohormones and their results and i cant lie, im interested BUT im 17. I have also read the cons of taking this at my age but cant really seem to get the answers i want. Will it FOR SURE stop my puberty? Whatt will i lose? I know i can stop growing but can my muscles stop developing naturally? And can i not grow a beard? Please list all the effects you know. THanks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My advice: Push your natural genetic potential as far as possible before jumping into introducing exogenous hormones. It will give your body the chance to set itself at a better level. You will also learn how to get size and keep it which will help when and if you choose the dark side. Lol Do work kid!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with azmidlyf ... as intriguing as they might be, give it everything you have naturally (nutrition, rest, training hard).

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
There are very few absolute answers in life, so no one can tell you that it absolutely stop your puberty or do any of those other things. But if there was "Only" a 50% chance of it doing those things would you take that chance? At your age, you would be playing Russian Roulette with your long term health and your future. Why take the chance? Eat right, lift consistently and you will definitely see results.
Hi I've been researching quite a lot on prohormones and their results and i cant lie, im interested BUT im 17. I have also read the cons of taking this at my age but cant really seem to get the answers i want. Will it FOR SURE stop my puberty? Whatt will i lose? I know i can stop growing but can my muscles stop developing naturally? And can i not grow a beard? Please list all the effects you know. THanks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
wait till age 24-25 or you can mess up your development for LIFE...

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I waited til I was 17 and ran Halo.. My penis fell off the second day and reattachment surgery failed. Dont do it Bro!