- 07-09-2014, 05:15 PM
- 07-09-2014, 10:06 PM
The leaner you get = Less energy due to lower bodyfat levels and your body basically starting to fight itself from the prolonged caloric deficit. This is common for many who go through contest prep and start to lose sleep, start to lose energy/mood/libido
- 07-09-2014, 10:22 PM
07-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Depends on what you want to do with your goal
Do you want to add size/strength?
do you want to maintain?
do you want to cut further?
That is up to you and your overall goal.
07-09-2014, 10:33 PM
I just finished a cut and im about to try put on mass after a mini break. Butt i find myself so weak even at maintenance at the moment and this IS the leanest i been in awile
07-09-2014, 10:43 PM
07-09-2014, 10:46 PM
07-09-2014, 10:49 PM
07-11-2014, 01:38 PM
You could always try a lean bulk with healthy fats. That way you maintain a level of leanness while still putting on muscle and size
@Eat_Lift_Inspire on Instagram and Twitter
07-11-2014, 03:01 PM
07-11-2014, 03:12 PM
07-12-2014, 01:10 AM
07-12-2014, 01:49 AM
07-12-2014, 02:34 AM
07-12-2014, 11:21 AM
07-13-2014, 03:24 AM
07-13-2014, 04:17 AM
07-13-2014, 04:20 AM
English as 2nd language crew checking in. It's an awesome excuse, can't ever get bashed for my grammer lol
Antaeus Labs Rep
07-13-2014, 11:54 AM
07-13-2014, 01:53 PM
07-17-2014, 10:46 PM
IMO no such thing as being too lean! (when talking about competitions that is) But for general life/fitness purposes, balance is key.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maxram in forum Training ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:29 AM
- By WarWolf in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:22 PM
- By huggy77 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-14-2012, 04:21 PM
- By dfdubb in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:28 AM
- By rgurleyjr in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:53 AM