WTF should I be eating

1. WTF should I be eating

VARIOUS articles read about eating, this that and other, benefits of fish oils, nuts fruit etc. but none the wiser hwo to get it into my diet without overeating.
    So whats the diet plan. What do YOU eat daily, typically and how do you stop it being mundane?

I cant eat anything in the morning, until at least 10am ( ifeel sick/sensitive and i rarely have time), so Im intermittent fasting until lunch.. but then what? I was on a quick cereal before i ran out the house to be a t work for 7:30

I have an office job with a basic kitchen. I currently take a high protein Chilli to work, which is mainly mince beef with kidney beans, low sugar, as i can buy this at the weekend in bulk.

Protein shake some time after lunch then a main meal at dinner consisting of protein and veg, but varies (and i know the sauces used arent as good as they could be calorie wise).

Working out 3 times a week, 5 sets per bodypart, and im exhausted after (to failure).
    No noticable weight loss.. so i NEED to dial in my diet.

Can someone help? Im an endomorph, i look at food and it fattens me up. Store fat on my belly, look fairly normal everywhere else. I can buil chest and arms but always bloated and fat belly.

Started taking probiotics 50 billion, in case im only digesting carbs due to antibitotics and medication in the past puytting me out of balance. Taken anti estrogen to reduce belly fat but not seeing any change. Got some T5 which may help with water bloat, 5g Goji extract for antioxidant effect.

But mainly want to dial in a diet i can stick to, and prep food before hand in bulk so i can grab and go

2. First of all, what are your stats? Age, Weight, Height, Estimated BF%? What is appropriate for someone else may not be appropriate for you. You need to find out your TDEE which is the total calories you expend in a day. Eat less than this and you lose weight. As far as food is concerned, most people lose weight easiest on a carb-restricted diet. Stick to lean meats like chicken, and fibrous carbs like brown rice, oats, and broccoli. Keep your diet very high protein, low carb, moderate fat. I've lost 30lbs in 12 weeks of cutting eating almost nothing but oats, chicken, rice, broccoli and protein powder. When you get back with your stats we can give you a more exact calorie and macronutrient breakdown.

Edit: oh, and don't bother taking anti estrogens or whatever other **** you're taking, at best it will shed a little water which will just come back. Get your diet in check and you'll see results
    •   

3. Calc your TDEE
    Start simple with myfitnesspal app or something similar.
    Eat nutrient dense foods to fill in your calories.
    Follow for 1 month before even thinking about dropping calories.

Look into a proper training program. Many times people stick to what they like, not what gets results.
    Add HIIT training 2-3 times a week after your training ONLY. If you cant do HIIT due to weight or joint issues do LISS.

After you accomplish all this than you can look into supplements. Until than it is a waste of money, except for the few things that IMO just about everyone should be on:
    Whey Protean
    Creatine Mono
    Fish Oil - I like IFN Peppermint infused Fish Oil
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

4. Its possible you have a low BMR.... I can effectively bulk at 2500 cals @175 and 5'5", start at the lower end of your TDEE
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Hi guys Iím 4 weeks into a diet program and training

This is my stats

5Ē6inch

Age 28

Male

Weight 204lbs

My BMR 1840

Body type Endomorph

My TDEE

Protein Grams :167
    Fat Grams : 78
    Carbs Grams : 166
    Fiber Grams : 31-41

2031 calories

My goal is to loose weight and get lean

Iím training 4x a week moderately intense I break a hell of a sweat each time

My cardio is getting better doing HIIT 10-12min

I donít understand some people saying I need to up my calories and some say need to stay on a calorie deficit can someone clear this

My abdominal measurements havenít changed itís getting frustrating
    I donít know what Iím doing wrong!

My strength has definitely increased without a doubt from 20kg squats to 90kg in 4 weeks

Leg press from 40kg to 140kg

I need help to understand what to eat and when, or what

Getting frustrated not seeing any difference.

It sucks being an Endomorph
    •   

6. Following and training program called LDN MUSCLE CUTTING GUIDE

7. I assume that you are not losing weight?

8. Quote Originally Posted by mickc1965 View Post
    I assume that you are not losing weight?
    Correct

9. If you stay in a caloric deficit you WILL lose weight. There's no magic to it. Yes your metabolism responds by slowing to the reduction of calories but only to an extent and if you are truly in a deficit there's no alternative for your body than to deplete your energy stores. Fat and muscle.

Eating healthy is about being healthy. You can lose weight eating chocolate bars and Mcdonalds exclusively if you're in a deficit. If you're getting significantly stronger in the gym then you are likely gaining muscle which adds weight. Take waist measurements to track bodyfat loss.

I eat a mundane diet when I don't want to count my calories each day but sometimes I just want to eat whatever I feel like and then I have to count calories (no big deal) When I weighed 207 I sat at between 1500-1800 cals a day and that got me down to 185 in a couple months.

10. I eat a mundane diet when I don't want to count my calories each day but sometimes I just want to eat whatever I feel like and then I have to count calories (no big deal) When I weighed 207 I sat at between 1500-1800 cals a day and that got me down to 185 in a couple months.[/QUOTE]

This week Iíve reduced my carb by a little, and changed rice for sweet potatoes, post workout

Feeling much better,

And also lifted 100kg on squats 5x5

11. Quote Originally Posted by akhimoe View Post
    I eat a mundane diet when I don't want to count my calories each day but sometimes I just want to eat whatever I feel like and then I have to count calories (no big deal) When I weighed 207 I sat at between 1500-1800 cals a day and that got me down to 185 in a couple months.
    This week Iíve reduced my carb by a little, and changed rice for sweet potatoes, post workout

Feeling much better,

And also lifted 100kg on squats 5x5[/QUOTE]If you have just started lifting your body will probably retain fluid due to inflamation and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. If your weight is static at this point I'd wager your bodyfat is actually dropping as you experience an initial recomp effect. I wouldnt cut any more calories just yet, wait til 3-4months in and see if your bodyweight changes first.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What type of fat should i be eating when bulking
    By xponentabuser in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM
  2. what should i be eating????
    By swanee609 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 06:45 PM
  3. how much should I be eating?
    By getjacked63 in forum Nutrition / Health