Unsweet tea?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
How do you guys feel about drinking I sweet tea throughout the day?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Of course I mean just pure unsweet no sweeteners at all.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Of course I mean just pure unsweet no sweeteners at all.
Then yeah man it's fine, just make sure you're not replacing water with it. I don't think you should stress that much about any particular thing. You're allowed to enjoy a drink or a type of food as long as it's not super overboard.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Agreed, have you ever seem those famous body builders drinking like gallons of crystal light?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, have you ever seem those famous body builders drinking like gallons of crystal light?
Haha yeah for sure. I personally try to stay away from artificial sweeteners, but I suppose it would be fine, although I read something awhile ago about how artificial sweeteners invoke the same body reaction as real sugar, but who knows.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I have also heard that besides water is going to over all be better

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I have also heard that besides water is going to over all be better
Yeah I agree, but I do t think it really matters if you have a comfort drink every now and again,

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah I don't hardly stray from water but was just curious of what everyone thought of unsweet tea

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
I see no problem with it. I actually drink a glass of unsweetened tea with lunch everyday. For some reason I like to drink something besides water with my meals. Coffee & OJ with breakfast, tea with lunch, and milk with supper.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I hear ya I mean when you drink 2+ gallons a day of water something else is a nice change

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Personally I absolutely hate sweet tea. I always drink my iced tea plain. Not a big sweet fan anyway .... never was into sweets even when I was a kid. I was the kid who preferred a nice hunk of BBQ'd meat over an ice cream cone. Weird I suppose. Anyway during the hot summer months I make a 2 gallon batch of sun tea with half and half regular tea and green tea. No sugar added. Great hydrating drink and you get the benefits of the green tea as well. Good stuff :)

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Personally I absolutely hate sweet tea. I always drink my iced tea plain. Not a big sweet fan anyway .... never was into sweets even when I was a kid. I was the kid who preferred a nice hunk of BBQ'd meat over an ice cream cone. Weird I suppose. Anyway during the hot summer months I make a 2 gallon batch of sun tea with half and half regular tea and green tea. No sugar added. Great hydrating drink and you get the benefits of the green tea as well. Good stuff :)
That sounds yummy too!

I'm the same way with sweets I'd rather eat my weight in chips and salsa then cake.