What weight should I be?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Body Fat Estimate would also be helpful. :)

I am 5'7 or 5'8 ish.

I am right around 180 but not seeing my abs like I want too.

Should I shoot for 170 and see where that puts me?

Lemme throw up a pic. Haha.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Your weight really isn't the issue. Weight has little do with it. Lift heavy and eat at a slight deficit and add in some hiit.

Lots of times I think people think losing the weight is the solution (not saying that's you) and all they do is cut out carbs or go to extreme calorie deficits and screw their metabolism.

Easier to burn fat when you're carrying a ton of muscle.

Just my two cents I'm sure guys with more knowledge than myself will chime in.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Your issue is fat not weight. Focus on loosing fat. You can do it quick with a major restrictions, or you can enjoy life and make slight changes as you go to keep yourself going in the gym while loosing fat. I preferr the later of the two.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm right there with you Tagger. I may be a little leaner but basically in the same boat. I'm essentially trying to eat maintenance or just below and add in a little bit of HIIT at the end of my workouts a few days a week.

Just like these other guys said...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thanks Bros. Think I'm around 12 or so?

Also I have been doing a little less than maintenance and going ham in the gym and I have been seeing results.

I'm down from like 18% BF in January haha. I'll be ready for vacation in October. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Awwww so sad. I might go crazy and cut the intake way back. I ****ing hate looking fat.
Just be patient bruh! Dont cut to fast and then screw your metabolism! Most of the time people cut superfast, then there mindset changes to bulking, then BOOM, 10-20lbs gained in just a couple of weeks! All fat hardly any musclegain!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just be patient bruh! Dont cut to fast and then screw your metabolism! Most of the time people cut superfast, then there mindset changes to bulking, then BOOM, 10-20lbs gained in just a couple of weeks! All fat hardly any musclegain!
Your right right.

I've got 4 months to get ready for vacation. Let the games begin. I'll do another cycle soon I've been on Osta and PCT for 6 weeks.