supplements and bloodwork
- 05-20-2014, 09:19 AM
- 05-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Whats the bloodwork for?
- 05-20-2014, 01:54 PM
my platelets lvl in 2013 : 110.000 (normally is 130.000-150.000 ) not is so bad but...
blood work = allergies and cbc analysys ( platelets, etc )
(not my feet )
05-20-2014, 02:42 PM
- 5'9" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I wouldn't take anything before your blood draw. It can wait until after. You do not want any possible interference with the results.
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
05-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Yeah, quite honest i dont think it will interfere the results since they're looking at different drawings, but a "clean" blood sample is better. Just to be sure.
05-20-2014, 04:47 PM
It shouldn't interfere. If Anything I would keep it in and have your hormones checked to see if the products your taking are actually making a difference!
05-20-2014, 05:38 PM
thanks guys, i stop it 3 days ago , more clean blood work.now, i had the worst reaction in 3 years ago.I hope my results are good, a simply allergie, an anecdote but im scared :S
Similar Forum Threads
- By UnicronSpawn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 33Last Post: 07-26-2005, 06:49 AM
- By Anarchy939 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2005, 12:00 PM
- By SirEatsalot21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2005, 04:26 PM
- By chevelleman in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2005, 09:58 AM
- By Bernie1b in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2005, 08:20 AM