Fighter Diet

Usfscuba

Usfscuba

Awards
Can anybody tell me what the protocol is for Pauline Nordin's Fighter Diet?

Usfscuba

Usfscuba

Awards
If nobody here has heard or know anything about it, it's probably bs. If anyone feels like chiming in at any point, please do .. Always curious to learn more abt different nutrition protocols ?

murk01

murk01

Awards
First time I heard of it. Googled her... shes lean as fuk!!
Do u have an outline of the diet

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Deleted due to onboard expert.

Usfscuba

Usfscuba

Awards
I have researched it extensively and 99% of what you find online is marketing from her own company. She has numerous websites, facebook, tweeter, youtube channel, you name it ... but there is minimal independent review (some at lean bodies and bb.com but that's about it).

I know she is lean, that's pretty obvious, but if you have heard her on TV or YouTube she doesn't seem to be the sharpest cookie. One reader at lean bodies said her ebook is super vague. Whatever her approach is for nutrition and exercise it has worked *for her* .. it might or might not work for you and me. Hence me asking here if anyone is familiar with her fighter diet protocol. You are right, people here don't know everything... but there are a lot folks here who have been around the block for a while and know a thing or two.

Back to Pauline, she is one of the few people who direct most of their nutrition and training products towards females ... the main reason I have been looking at her program in the first place. Maybe another marketing strategy, just maybe..

Fighter Diet believers (because you have done it and not bc Pauline looks great) please drop a line!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Deleted due to onboard expert.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Her principles are based on high fiber (oat bran and veggies)

It's a very good diet. I have not used it but principles of it are in my diet

Usfscuba

Usfscuba

Awards
Then why ask people their opinion. Either buy it or don't!
You are a charmer aren't you. I will happily buy the book if I so choose, unless you want to buy it for me ?

EBF - thank you. I know she eats insane amts of cabbage on a daily basis, doesn't really follow a low carb diet but uses veggies as the main carb source. Moderate carb, high protein and low fat from what I have seen. Once a week she triples her carb intake and change the source to rice, oats, and starchy veggies. I found an interview with her in which she mentions eating little throughout the day and a bigger meal in the evening. That was contradictory with some interviews I read in which she gives a breakdown of exactly what/when she eats every day (looked like several small meals throughout the day). She recommends 1300-1500 cals daily which is perfect (for me). Everything sounds great since I love the whole food, more veggie concept .. Just not sure abt dropping my fats and increasing my carbs (right now I do 40/40/20).

Anyways, it seems to be one of the many alternative diets out there. Still would love to hear from someone who has tried it.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I don't respond to cyber bullying so see ya and have a nice Life.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a charmer aren't you. I will happily buy the book if I so choose, unless you want to buy it for me ? EBF - thank you. I know she eats insane amts of cabbage on a daily basis, doesn't really follow a low carb diet but uses veggies as the main carb source. Moderate carb, high protein and low fat from what I have seen. Once a week she triples her carb intake and change the source to rice, oats, and starchy veggies. I found an interview with her in which she mentions eating little throughout the day and a bigger meal in the evening. That was contradictory with some interviews I read in which she gives a breakdown of exactly what/when she eats every day (looked like several small meals throughout the day). She recommends 1300-1500 cals daily which is perfect (for me). Everything sounds great since I love the whole food, more veggie concept .. Just not sure abt dropping my fats and increasing my carbs (right now I do 40/40/20). Anyways, it seems to be one of the many alternative diets out there. Still would love to hear from someone who has tried it.
Highly doubt she recommends that low calorie intake any well educated coach, nutritionist, rd, what have you won't have you that low for an extended period of time.

Are there ways to fix that. Yes. But it's not a weekly "refeed" which for her happens to be on an off day I believe