LeanGains for bulking?
- 05-09-2014, 05:12 PM
So summer is here and I don't want to cut, so I'm not. Came across the lean gains website and I know @The Solution is a big believer in intermittent fasting. How effective is it to eat in a calorie surplus while doing It? I usually fast in the morning anyway and kind of already do this, but want to fully dive into it. Who has exp while bulking on IF?
- 05-09-2014, 07:16 PM
There is no benefit of using IF In a surplus or a deficit, it just comes down to personal preference on how you want to set up your meal frequency and eating times. the main factor is your caloric suprlus/deficit for your goal.Team Inov8 Elite Performance
- 05-09-2014, 07:21 PM
05-12-2014, 04:56 AM
done IF on a bulk before, and on a cut!
the reason i love it is the way it saves time and perfectly fits into a busy life style.
wake up have coffee and your done! until your first meal
calorie surplus or deficit dictates it all
Similar Forum Threads
- By MikeK in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2004, 01:33 PM
- By BAD_MO_FO in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2004, 03:59 PM
- By poseidon in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2003, 12:37 PM
- By Zack in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2003, 04:42 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:18 PM