Best Macros For Lean Gains on Epistate

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Could someone please help me to adjust my Macros correctly to run it with Epi?
Im looking for very lean gains from Epi with little bit lowered body fat. In short I'm more for Lean Gains than Cutting. I'm planing to go 500kcal over Maintenance so thats going to be about 3500kcal a day, I was planning to shoot about 350-380g Protein, 70g Fats and the rest will be Carbs about 360g. But thats what Im worried about, it does look like to much carbs for me, especially while I was low carbing recently. What macros guys do you recommend me to go with? The last think I really need is to gain more Fat...

Thanks in advance

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
age, height, weight, bf%, what will your dosage and length of cycle be, what's your planned pct?

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Age 23
Height 186.5 cm
Weigh 85 Kg
BF about 10%

Will run it for 5 weeks - 20,30,30,40,40

Taking epi with ProteX Cycle Support

PCT - Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs, DAA Test Boster by Primaforce

Fish Oil and Joint Support every day on Cycle and PCT

Thanks

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
You mean just add Serm to my current PCT? I forgot to mention that I was also planning to add Estrogenex by Hi-Tech Pharmacueticals to my pct, I don't know if it's the same thing or not but I was planning to buy it. Is this on ok, or is it better just to get Serm? Thats what I’m doing now, Im 300 over Maintenance just not sure about good Carbs and Fats Ratio.
Yea, I do look pretty bloated right so I was thinking maybe I'm eating to many carbs already but I only shoot about 250g of carbs at the moment with 100g Fats.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
So what are you saying? That my PCT is **** and I need to get another one? I know about Serm, well not a lot but i know its purpose. The thing is that my PCT was recommended by same website I bought my Epistate. I even contacted live support members to talk about it, and I even asked about SERM, should I add it to my PCT. I the guy told me thats there is no need for SERM, he told me that SERM is more for steroids and that my Post Cycle 3X PCT by Vital Labs, Estrogenex by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals and a test booster will be enough. So what are you saying, I been advised badly?

Btw thanks a lot for all your help and links.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Yes I'm taking one. I wrote that in my third post. My cycle support is: ProteX Cycle Assist and Liver Protection by Vital Labs

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
I am doing some research bit by bit every day but I guess I need to spend more time on it. But for now I was about to buy that Estrogenex product so I think instead of that I just get SERM and I should be fine I think. Anyways I will do some research today in the evening.

Btw totally agree about sales part, people will do anything these days to sell they products even knowing that the product is definitely not a very good option for you...

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
My current Macros are 3400kcal (thats 300 over m) 380 Protein (I will lower this a bit) 245 Carbs and 100 Fats

Is this kind of Macros will be allright?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Could someone please help me to adjust my Macros correctly to run it with Epi?
Im looking for very lean gains from Epi with little bit lowered body fat. In short I'm more for Lean Gains than Cutting. I'm planing to go 500kcal over Maintenance so thats going to be about 3500kcal a day, I was planning to shoot about 350-380g Protein, 70g Fats and the rest will be Carbs about 360g. But thats what Im worried about, it does look like to much carbs for me, especially while I was low carbing recently. What macros guys do you recommend me to go with? The last think I really need is to gain more Fat...

Thanks in advance
35:45:20 ratio may work week with that large amount of calories.

If you can stand eating more protein 40:45:15 might be better.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
I bought some Nolvadex, so should just stack it with my Post Cycle 3X PCT by Vital Labs on my PCT?

35:45:20 ratio may work week with that large amount of calories.

If you can stand eating more protein 40:45:15 might be better.
Thanks a lot, i will try 40:45:15 as I do like to eat my protein.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I bought some Nolvadex, so should just stack it with my Post Cycle 3X PCT by Vital Labs on my PCT?

Thanks a lot, i will try 40:45:15 as I do like to eat my protein.
Yes.

And yeah man anytime lemme know how not goes.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Yes.

And yeah man anytime lemme know how not goes.
Rome, for how long should I take and what dosage do you recommend for Nolva? Keeping in mind that I still will be using my All in one Post Cycle Therapy - strongsupplementshop.com/post-cycle-3x-by-vital-labs
This PCT is even recommended on my Epi bottle alone, so I don't think I need to take Nolva at full dosing? Am I? It will be better if not, as I also red what Nolva can reduce your gain a little.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Hello all again. So I’m in my 5[SUP]th[/SUP] cycle week, so far so good just I thing I gained a little bit fat (on my belly moslly :/ ) as well so I today I will lover some Calories from Carb (thinking minimum 50mg maybe even 100mg) and add a little bit more Fats to diet if my total calories drop to much from lowering Carbs. Anyways this is not a reason I’m posting. When I started my Cycle I went from 20mg and to 40mg in the first week and stayed like that till today and even planned to finish at 40mg but today I decided that I might want to try to increase it till 50mg for hardcore finish at my last week or even from middle of this week so it will be 1.5 week. I read some threads and opinions today about 50mg and they looked good, a lot of people find this dosage as sweet spot for them. The thing is that before my cycle I asked the support team guy about epistane dosing and I told him my planned dosing in which my cycle ends at 40mg and he told me that 40mg is a high amount to finish a cycle and that this way I’m risking of Estrogen Rebound and he advised me to lower my dosing till 30mg on the last week, than later I asked other team member about the same question to make sure and he told me that 40 is a not a very high dosage and that I should be fine, so I decided to still end my cycle at 40 as most people do this. So this is where I get confused now. What do you think? I know that most people end cycle at 40, I found some people who even end at 70 – 75mg and that’s crazy. What do you thing? Is 50mg could be too high to end my cycle? As for now, I’m feeling great. Weights went up a lot, started went up mostly from the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] week, I’m getting quite good gains just on some days or some moments I might feel it little too weak and I start wanting more effect but on other days I feel like it’s working really great but anyways I think I’m ready to try 50mg. As for sides and don’t have them almost at all I can even say that mostly I even feel better oveall on epin. The only side I get is some lathery and extreme lower back pains when I’m trying to do my HIIT Running Cardio, as soon as I start high intensity it starts pumping/crushing my lower back very hardly I always finish my cardio sooner then I want because of my lower back, I got such a big lower back pressure that at the end I can even hardly walk but as soon as I finish my cardio the pressure comes off very quickly. As for everyday I don’t really get back pains. As for blood pleasure the last time I checked it was even lower than I usually get while I’m not on cycle :D as I’m normally have little bit higher BP, I still need to check it today which I will do later. Maybe my cycle support is doing great job as I did change my cycle support supplement. So yeah, my first question basically is 50mg is not going to be too high to end cycle? Thinking about estrogen rebound. Or I can increase my dosage to 50 from today for one week and the start lowering my dose for 3-4 days. My second question is about Nolva vs Clomid. I found it in many discussions, posts and even articles that Clomid is preferred more for PCT than Nolva for Epistane. I know that mostly Nolva is preferred by most people for most PCT but for Epistane is a different story even guys who usually take Nolva they preferred Clomid after Nolva for Epistane. I can’t remember exact reason now but I’m sure people in here know what I’m talking about as also most threads are from this forums. The thing is that I have Tamoxifen in my hand right now as I bought it just before I found that all this but I still have time to get Clomid if it really will do the job better, especially if I will increase dosage till 50mg. Do you thing its worth getting Clomid and use it instead Tamoxifen? Many Thanks

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
In short:
Is 50mg is not going to be to much to end cycle? Thinking about Estrogen Rebound

Do you think its worth getting Clomid over Tamoxifen for PCT even if I already have Tamoxifen on hand? As many recommend Clomid over Nolva for Epistane

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Yes I think I do. So to be safe you say to run both at low doses? So 50/50/25/0 Clomid and 20/20/10/10 Nolva? Together with my Post Cycle 3X All in one PCT. I am right? I also thinking of adding Driven Sports Lean Xtreme to my PCT at probably second or third week on my PCT. Is all this is not too much just for Epi?

Also how much gains can I expect to keep after cycle? 80% ? And are my weigh going to drop a lot after cycle aswell ? I don't really know what to expect, and I don't wanna lose any of them :) Im really happy with my current body and weights

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
P. S. As for libido, my libido higher than normal. My Epi is actually boosting libido not decreasing it like Havoc does... So for libido so far I don't have any problems :)