vitamins and what i think might work

seniorcitizen

Awards
I just wanted to put it out there and see what people thought in the morning I have one solgar male multiple straightafter breakfast. at lunch time I have my water soluble vitamins so a b and c complex then on the night I have a male multiple but with an extra 22mg of zinc.

the basic reason is to offer the body vitamins throughout the day rather than just at once its quite obvious some will be wasted so it makes sense to offer it to the body throughout the day

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to put it out there and see what people thought in the morning I have one solgar male multiple straightafter breakfast. at lunch time I have my water soluble vitamins so a b and c complex then on the night I have a male multiple but with an extra 22mg of zinc.

the basic reason is to offer the body vitamins throughout the day rather than just at once its quite obvious some will be wasted so it makes sense to offer it to the body throughout the day
Why do you have water soluble at lunch? And not all B vitamins are water soluble.

seniorcitizen

Awards
Because they are out your system by the afternoon so its the best time to take them vit c is water souble thats why thats includeded even tho all b vits arent water soluble most are so therefor there best in the middle of the day , with multi in the morning after breakfast and multi after evening meal

alexay

Awards
good point. thank you.
doesn't hurts my vitamins levels, if i do monthly detoxs with chlorella?

seniorcitizen

Awards
honestly i couldnt answer that , i think any detox will affect levels of nutrients if you are excluding a diet that is whole and complete chances are you dont need a detox specially monthly , any specific reasons for detox ?