lean bulk help

gigioitalian

Awards
Hi everyone. Hope my english's not too bad as I'm Italian. I'm planning an off-season for 2 years from now on. I'm 20 yrs, 77 kg, 1,78 m. I thought of a lean bulk diet made up of: 380 gr carb 180 pro 90 Fat. I'm very sensibile to adding fat with carbs. Supplementation: 5 gr creatine /die, prewo: 5 gr BCAA 1 scoop hemorage, postwo: carnivor mass.
Supplement held: Iron Mass, testobooster.
Please help me out creating a good LEAN mass Plan. I'd like to compete in 2/3 years in a natural bodybuilding competition.

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Haha you have lots of time to mess around with your diet and training....But if your deciding to go natural meaning no anabolics you'll need to be much more patient and and diet conscious. To compete you need to be 100% into the lifestyle 24/7...to be successful you need to be smart and extremely consistent and your genetics will be the most important factor, especially being all natural.

Your diet ratio of carbs/protein/fat looks good. 77kg = 170lbs 1.78m = 5'8"..you are my exact height. Whats your bodyfat percentage? And training experience?

This is a good place to start you have the basic rule of thumb down but once your in this for a while you will soon realize there's no set number of calories or ratio of nutrients that works for everyone. You need to figure out what works for your body and your metabolism/genetics as you go. Obviously train every bodypart intensely but smart...the more your body progresses the more calories you will require also depending on your daily routine. To see real results its something you need to find within yourself, all the advice in the world doesn't necessarily mean its going to help...you simply need to want it. Good luck.

gigioitalian

Awards
Thanks mate I really appreciate your advice. Anyway I've been training for 2 yrs and I'm currently 14% bf. I made the choice I'll do the best I can with my genetics no day off. I'm not a surrender