Tips, tricks, and supps to get into ketosis faster

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
What are the down and dirty tips to get back into ketosis if you are starting back after a carb up or after accidently going over you carbs for the day. Coconut oil, vs NOW MCT oil, L-Carnitine, Chromium Polynicotinate, exercise post carbs, fiber, GDAs like Slin-sane and/or Recompadrol, etc are also great tie ins if you got input.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Recompadrol + Metabolic Powder. High dosed HCA will block carbs immensely, be prepared for the bowel movement following though.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol + Metabolic Powder. High dosed HCA will block carbs immensely, be prepared for the bowel movement following though.
Yea it's how you kno it's working hahaha. Body gets used to it

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Main ingredient in Metabolic Powder.
Hydroxycitric acid.

Can be purchased solo but there are a lot of cases of underdosed products/weak extracts.

EBF I can definitely vouch for in terms of quality.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Main ingredient in Metabolic Powder.
Hydroxycitric acid.

Can be purchased solo but there are a lot of cases of underdosed products/weak extracts.

EBF I can definitely vouch for in terms of quality.
Ahh there it is. I have MP but been slacking on adding it to food, will have to now for sure ^_^

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
So if you go over your carbs will post meal light cardio like walking, stairs, etc get you back in ketosis quick if its just a few grams over? I would think since carbs are normally processed first for fuel this would be the case but not sure the glyco-lipid interaction process so input welcome.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So if you go over your carbs will post meal light cardio like walking, stairs, etc get you back in ketosis quick if its just a few grams over? I would think since carbs are normally processed first for fuel this would be the case but not sure the glyco-lipid interaction process so input welcome.
Wouldn't hurt, the more calories you burn through activity would be more of the carbs used but this should be fir damage control and not a regular thing. The carb intake will still end ketosis