Carbs and gas...?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Does anyone get this? I've noticed it lately, and it definitely seems to be carbs as on days when my carbs are very low, I don't get any, yet throw in some rice, oats and BOOM, I could clear the room! Anything that can help with this? I already take a prebiotic post meals.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can try taking an enzyme blend. Now makes a decent one

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone get this? I've noticed it lately, and it definitely seems to be carbs as on days when my carbs are very low, I don't get any, yet throw in some rice, oats and BOOM, I could clear the room! Anything that can help with this? I already take a prebiotic post meals.
Maybe, you have a sensitivity

If it bloats you, don't eat it. Probably means your body isn't handling it right and there fore may not be an appropriate carb choice

Switch to probiotic with or pre meal

Or digestive enzymes

And remove oats man I have a sensitivity to the avenin in there which structure is similar to gluten

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Maybe, you have a sensitivity

If it bloats you, don't eat it. Probably means your body isn't handling it right and there fore may not be an appropriate carb choice

Switch to probiotic with or pre meal

Or digestive enzymes

And remove oats man I have a sensitivity to the avenin in there which structure is similar to gluten
Just curious which probiotic/enzymes you use or would recommend.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I currently am using Bio-kult, comes highly recommended from what I've read. My protein shakes have Lactospore and Digezyme. On reflection, I'm not sure oats do it so much... at least instant ones don't. Porridge does more so.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious which probiotic/enzymes you use or would recommend.
I use basic basic ****

Vs brand digestives (not anymore since I switched over carb sources)

Gut health was my goto

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be different from person to person. It happens to me sometimes but can't really figure out why exactly since I usually eat the same things.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
solomon-chan Weight Loss 15
Supplements 22
Nutrition / Health 7
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 38
Anabolics 23