Carbs and gas...?
- 03-16-2014, 09:31 PM
- 03-16-2014, 10:00 PM
You can try taking an enzyme blend. Now makes a decent onePESCIENCE.COM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
03-17-2014, 10:15 AM
If it bloats you, don't eat it. Probably means your body isn't handling it right and there fore may not be an appropriate carb choice
Switch to probiotic with or pre meal
Or digestive enzymes
And remove oats man I have a sensitivity to the avenin in there which structure is similar to gluten
03-17-2014, 11:46 AM
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
03-17-2014, 12:05 PM
I currently am using Bio-kult, comes highly recommended from what I've read. My protein shakes have Lactospore and Digezyme. On reflection, I'm not sure oats do it so much... at least instant ones don't. Porridge does more so.
03-17-2014, 12:13 PM
03-17-2014, 11:59 PM
Seems to be different from person to person. It happens to me sometimes but can't really figure out why exactly since I usually eat the same things.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By orvise in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:33 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM
- By thegameoflife in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:33 PM
- By bigpump in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2003, 04:28 AM
- By hemotep in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2002, 11:02 AM