Craziest **** I seen in a while

ShaneSolomon

ShaneSolomon

Awards
I hope he realizes he looks like an A hole. Haha

Sadly, I think this is common in the bodybuilding community. Probably just not to this absurd level.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
He looks so stupid. Wats up with those rag ass gloves

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
I saw the article on this dude. They said he injects a home made brew of rubbing alchohol and oil. His friend died of using the combination in his quest for size. I seriously hope he gets some help and stops before his obsession turns fatal.

Ristonian

Ristonian

Awards
He's curling brake plates. I feel so sorry for this man.

ShaneSolomon

ShaneSolomon

Awards
Have you guys seen this video of that Synthol erupting from this dudes bicep ON STAGE! Talk about embarrassing. (among other words that come to mind)
(search 'synthol shoulder leaking' on Youtube)

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Have you guys seen this video of that Synthol erupting from this dudes bicep ON STAGE! Talk about embarrassing. (among other words that come to mind)
(search 'synthol shoulder leaking' on Youtube)
Thats not synthol, thats pus from an abscess. In the first second or two of the video you can pause it and clearly see the swelling on his left posterior. Ignore the video title

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Ah, gotcha. Well still looks intense. Haha
Yeah thats completely disgusting. I dont understand why he still competed, he shouldve backed out. Now hes gotta deal with his name being shamed forever. Thats 10,000x worse than the lance and drain of his arm and antibiotics. LOL

ShaneSolomon

ShaneSolomon

Awards
Yeah, seriously! Too bad
Some people live for that stage time. I guess we all have our own fascinations.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
just more proof that nothing worthwhile comes easy. Hard work and years of dedication will get you a much better, well rounded, muscular physique than injecting salad dressing in your arms ever will. Someone really needs to get this guy some therapy or a 2x4 to the head to wake his lame ass up .... or just let him continue on his own stupid path and ultimately remove himself from the gene pool ...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently saw a bodybuilder on Grimm. Didn't know who the guy was and he just looked "unnatural". So I looked him up online, "Brad Hollibaugh". Read a thread about the guy and apparently he loads up on Synthol also.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Eh. Synthol will always have its place in bodybuilding. Every competitor on the mr. O stage has used it. Its for slight "pop" and shape, fullness etc before a show and to stretch the fascia otherwise. But seriously this guy is a wrecking ball. His body is breaking it down and trying to metabolize it and I cant even imagine the stress its putting on his system. Its beyond me

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
First off hes a zyzz fan so thats more embarrassing then his muscles....

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I saw the article on this dude. They said he injects a home made brew of rubbing alchohol and oil. His friend died of using the combination in his quest for size. I seriously hope he gets some help and stops before his obsession turns fatal.
I kinda swing the other way and hope he improves the gene pool by removing himself from it.

Markos4

Awards
In the article,his bro says the women on his town think he looks nice.LOL most women if not all ,think that even a guy like jay(whos my fave bodybuilder)looks disgusting.

Markos4

Awards
Also he seems like after injecting synthol he stopped working on his chest and shoulders.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even call him a body builder, just a fat dbag with synthol arms

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn.... Lol . I can't stop laughing at all the comments. I love this place!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Many want to get big and look good, but not get big and look unproportional. haha

Ascic1

Awards
Body Dysmorphic Disorder at its finest. Its sad really.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
His biceps look like bull testicles in the first pic