- 03-04-2014, 05:40 AM
I know how much calories proteins carbs and fat that I want to eat but im not sure how to form my diet and I kinda know what I want in it is there anyway someone could help me
I want to eat about 2300 calries
227grams of carbs daily
185 grams of protein daily
74 grams of fat daily
37-42 grams of fiber daily
my goal is to cut fat
- 03-04-2014, 09:08 AM
ok well lets do this the easy way shall we?
lets take those numbers and devide them by 4 (or however many meals you want to eat). now that gives us a goal to shoot for with our calories per meal.
so if u eat 4 times per day, each meal will look roughly like this:
56 g carbs
46 g protein
18 g fat
starting with carbs lets build meal number one.
oats, rye toast, grapefruit
eat only enough to reach those targets. rinse and repeat for each meal.. you all set now?FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
- 03-06-2014, 11:25 AM
03-07-2014, 10:18 AM
You want to eat 2300 calories? Or is that what your research has led you to? Give us your height and weight.
03-07-2014, 09:43 PM
I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:
03-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Need more info OP as previously mentioned.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2012, 08:37 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2003, 01:16 PM
- By dalejmurphy in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2003, 07:47 PM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2003, 04:33 PM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2003, 09:24 PM