- 03-04-2014, 03:40 AM
I know how much calories proteins carbs and fat that I want to eat but im not sure how to form my diet and I kinda know what I want in it is there anyway someone could help me
I want to eat about 2300 calries
227grams of carbs daily
185 grams of protein daily
74 grams of fat daily
37-42 grams of fiber daily
my goal is to cut fat
- 03-04-2014, 07:08 AM
ok well lets do this the easy way shall we?
lets take those numbers and devide them by 4 (or however many meals you want to eat). now that gives us a goal to shoot for with our calories per meal.
so if u eat 4 times per day, each meal will look roughly like this:
56 g carbs
46 g protein
18 g fat
starting with carbs lets build meal number one.
oats, rye toast, grapefruit
eat only enough to reach those targets. rinse and repeat for each meal.. you all set now?
- 03-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Google can search for relevant information.
03-07-2014, 08:18 AM
You want to eat 2300 calories? Or is that what your research has led you to? Give us your height and weight.
03-07-2014, 07:43 PM
I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:
Team Inov8 Elite Performance
03-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Need more info OP as previously mentioned.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:37 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:16 AM
- By dalejmurphy in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2003, 05:47 PM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:33 PM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2003, 07:24 PM