my doctor told me not to drink protein shakes??!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Love it!
    Go to a doctor and get told not to take creatine and reduce proteinshake intake. Disagree.
    Go on forum to state that it cannot be right and hope ppl to agree with you.
    They don't.

Still continue.

Next time when in doubt just get a book about the subject and ignore that.

2. Learning how to eat correctly is a challenge but is necessary to getting stronger. There is a lifter here on AM that is considered a nutritional guru of sorts. His name is Snagency2.0. Here is a link to one of his logs in which he lays out his meals and it gives great examples: Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Take the time and read through it. I think it will give you all the nutritional help you need.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I'm mot sure where you are looking but there are a plethora of websites that give out great diet plans for the average lifter. You basically have to learn how to search the engines and swim through the ocean of debris.

If you want to eat very clean just search for healthy high calorie meals. For instance, you can choose to eat 16 oz of ribs or 32 oz of fish. You can choose two big macs per day or two chicken breast, brown rice and a protein shake.
    Thanks, i really appreciate it

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Learning how to eat correctly is a challenge but is necessary to getting stronger. There is a lifter here on AM that is considered a nutritional guru of sorts. His name is Snagency2.0. Here is a link to one of his logs in which he lays out his meals and it gives great examples: Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Take the time and read through it. I think it will give you all the nutritional help you need.
    Thanks bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are the best ready to drink protein drinks?
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:00 PM
  2. more reasons NOT to drink milk
    By knox in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:34 AM
  3. Will my doctor rat me out?
    By happydog48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
  4. why not to drink
    By ICantRunFast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 11:19 PM
  5. My wife told me I should take steroids.
    By T-Bar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-21-2003, 11:35 PM