Vitamins

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am looking into getting some vitamins and want your opinion. Was taking ISS vitamins for a while but haven't taken in in months. I have been looking at possibly trying the Orange Triad or the Orange Triad + greens. What is your opinion? What seems to work best for all of you?

Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Been using Orange Triad myself.

Hard to really say if a vitamin is effective as you won't feel effects but I have not been sick and digestion has been good since I started 6+ months ago. Good company and quality product.

Have not tried the powdered version or greens

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am looking into getting some vitamins and want your opinion. Was taking ISS vitamins for a while but haven't taken in in months. I have been looking at possibly trying the Orange Triad or the Orange Triad + greens. What is your opinion? What seems to work best for all of you?

Thanks
Orange triad is king. Other honorable mentions are active multi*under dosed on the blends* Mts multi +greens, adam, and one a day from Walmart:)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's lots of Orange Triad love around here. You can't go wrong with either option. Pills are easier for me but I enjoy the powder as well. I just throw it in with whatever I'm drinking at the time.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Orange Triad + Oxi-Omega.
Sid combo here ^^^

There's lots of Orange Triad love around here. You can't go wrong with either option. Pills are easier for me but I enjoy the powder as well. I just throw it in with whatever I'm drinking at the time.
Of course it's a very solid product :)

I prefer pills as well. If I could is like you guys to check out our Active Multi complete with joint support digestive enzymes us more. I'm currently very happy with it as well.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/active-multi-120-capsules.html

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sid combo here ^^^

Of course it's a very solid product :)

I prefer pills as well. If I could is like you guys to check out our Active Multi complete with joint support digestive enzymes us more. I'm currently very happy with it as well.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/active-multi-120-capsules.html

Been wondering about the finaflex product as well. Since I am no stranger to there line. hehehe Just didn't know whom has taken any of the vitamins yet.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have heard for a while now that this is great for the joints as well. I would prefer the pills as well. Just to make sure I take them. I have to many other powder product eventually the powder concoction will take like crap. lol. Would be so interested in getting a bottle that is for sure.

So the Triad +Green is a powder form?

and the Oxi-Omega is of interest also.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have heard for a while now that this is great for the joints as well. I would prefer the pills as well. Just to make sure I take them. I have to many other powder product eventually the powder concoction will take like crap. lol. Would be so interested in getting a bottle that is for sure. So the Triad +Green is a powder form? and the Oxi-Omega is of interest also.
Correct, Orange Triad+Greens is in powdered form. It tastes like tea with a hint or orange to me.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Only problem I have with active is its severely underdosed. Especially on the amino acid blend, joint blend and probably the liver blend :(
I appreciate your honest opinion bud :)

I will say that our multi (all things considered in it) is a inexpensive and cost effective way to supplement vitamins/mineral intake.

To formulate and provide an all inclusive top notched multi vitamin would be extremely expensive and no one would buy :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using OT+greens for about 2 months now and I really enjoy it. I have noticed the digestion support benefits are more pronounced with the powder than when I used the tabs but other than that they are both solid choices

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Been using Orange Triad myself.

Hard to really say if a vitamin is effective as you won't feel effects but I have not been sick and digestion has been good since I started 6+ months ago. Good company and quality product.

Have not tried the powdered version or greens

I've noticed the sickness thing as well. I have been religious with taking OT and haven't gotten anything more than a stuffy nose here or there for a longggg time now

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
If you are bulking a multi won't really help. If you are deficient on a bulk then you're probably doing it wrong.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are bulking a multi won't really help. If you are deficient on a bulk then you're probably doing it wrong.
Not me brotha my big azz is cutting the fat.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate your honest opinion bud :)

I will say that our multi (all things considered in it) is a inexpensive and cost effective way to supplement vitamins/mineral intake.

To formulate and provide an all inclusive top notched multi vitamin would be extremely expensive and no one would buy :)
So....make a multi that would have 2:1:1 bcaa at adequate doses and a joint +enzyme blend at proper doses...nobody would buy? If that's your justification you are thinking like a true supplement company. Expensive. ..yes. like 80 bucks for a multi + ect 30 day supply but.... compared to the 100+ people spend for the same thing makes it a worth while project. Thinking about your customers should be #1!

squadx

squadx

Awards
I went weeks and months with no multi-vitamin and weeks and months taking them. Whether it was GNC MegaMen Sport or Orange Triad.

I personally noticed no difference at all...doesn't mean there aren't benefits, but nothing tangible I could tell based on taking them.

I also sort of get heart burn type feeling sometimes when taking the 3 caps of Orange Triad, not sure if that happens to others? Almost like the pills aren't digesting properly.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I can tell when I am taking a good quality multi. Orange Triad and Athletic Multi are the only two I have taken, but will always keep Powdered Greens in. I actually enjoy drinking it, and keep a few different flavors around because of it.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards

Thanks
Orange Triad is great and the greens are good as well. I've used both for many years. Another good option is Athletic Multi.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took a few different ones before I found Orange Triad. I've been taking OT now for several years and haven't looked back. Joints never felt better. And you can't beat the price. I've found that you take less pill(s) depending on the intensity of your exercising.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Not me brotha my big azz is cutting the fat.
lol, well than there are lots of options. A lot of good ones have been mentioned already.