Vitamins

  1. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,968
    Rep Power
    319884
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Vitamins


    So I am looking into getting some vitamins and want your opinion. Was taking ISS vitamins for a while but haven't taken in in months. I have been looking at possibly trying the Orange Triad or the Orange Triad + greens. What is your opinion? What seems to work best for all of you?

    Thanks

  2. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,526
    Rep Power
    5293189
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    17.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Been using Orange Triad myself.


    Hard to really say if a vitamin is effective as you won't feel effects but I have not been sick and digestion has been good since I started 6+ months ago. Good company and quality product.

    Have not tried the powdered version or greens
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,954
    Rep Power
    6875839
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    72.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Orange Triad + Oxi-Omega.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So I am looking into getting some vitamins and want your opinion. Was taking ISS vitamins for a while but haven't taken in in months. I have been looking at possibly trying the Orange Triad or the Orange Triad + greens. What is your opinion? What seems to work best for all of you?

    Thanks
    Orange triad is king. Other honorable mentions are active multi*under dosed on the blends* Mts multi +greens, adam, and one a day from Walmart
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,695
    Rep Power
    3425567
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    7.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    There's lots of Orange Triad love around here. You can't go wrong with either option. Pills are easier for me but I enjoy the powder as well. I just throw it in with whatever I'm drinking at the time.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3997520
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Orange Triad + Oxi-Omega.
    Sid combo here ^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    There's lots of Orange Triad love around here. You can't go wrong with either option. Pills are easier for me but I enjoy the powder as well. I just throw it in with whatever I'm drinking at the time.
    Of course it's a very solid product :-)

    I prefer pills as well. If I could is like you guys to check out our Active Multi complete with joint support digestive enzymes us more. I'm currently very happy with it as well.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html
    Independent
  7. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,968
    Rep Power
    319884
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Sid combo here ^^^



    Of course it's a very solid product :-)

    I prefer pills as well. If I could is like you guys to check out our Active Multi complete with joint support digestive enzymes us more. I'm currently very happy with it as well.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

    Been wondering about the finaflex product as well. Since I am no stranger to there line. hehehe Just didn't know whom has taken any of the vitamins yet.
  8. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,968
    Rep Power
    319884
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    There's lots of Orange Triad love around here. You can't go wrong with either option. Pills are easier for me but I enjoy the powder as well. I just throw it in with whatever I'm drinking at the time.
    Yeah I have heard for a while now that this is great for the joints as well. I would prefer the pills as well. Just to make sure I take them. I have to many other powder product eventually the powder concoction will take like crap. lol. Would be so interested in getting a bottle that is for sure.

    So the Triad +Green is a powder form?

    and the Oxi-Omega is of interest also.
  9. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,695
    Rep Power
    3425567
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    7.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Yeah I have heard for a while now that this is great for the joints as well. I would prefer the pills as well. Just to make sure I take them. I have to many other powder product eventually the powder concoction will take like crap. lol. Would be so interested in getting a bottle that is for sure. So the Triad +Green is a powder form? and the Oxi-Omega is of interest also.
    Correct, Orange Triad+Greens is in powdered form. It tastes like tea with a hint or orange to me.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  10. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Sid combo here ^^^

    Of course it's a very solid product :-)

    I prefer pills as well. If I could is like you guys to check out our Active Multi complete with joint support digestive enzymes us more. I'm currently very happy with it as well.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html
    Only problem I have with active is its severely underdosed. Especially on the amino acid blend, joint blend and probably the liver blend
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  11. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3997520
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Only problem I have with active is its severely underdosed. Especially on the amino acid blend, joint blend and probably the liver blend
    I appreciate your honest opinion bud :-)

    I will say that our multi (all things considered in it) is a inexpensive and cost effective way to supplement vitamins/mineral intake.

    To formulate and provide an all inclusive top notched multi vitamin would be extremely expensive and no one would buy :-)
    Independent
  12. Advanced Member
    money0351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    869537
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    39.58%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I've been using OT+greens for about 2 months now and I really enjoy it. I have noticed the digestion support benefits are more pronounced with the powder than when I used the tabs but other than that they are both solid choices
  13. New Member
    tjbruno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    119062
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Been using Orange Triad myself.


    Hard to really say if a vitamin is effective as you won't feel effects but I have not been sick and digestion has been good since I started 6+ months ago. Good company and quality product.

    Have not tried the powdered version or greens

    I've noticed the sickness thing as well. I have been religious with taking OT and haven't gotten anything more than a stuffy nose here or there for a longggg time now
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
  14. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409378
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you are bulking a multi won't really help. If you are deficient on a bulk then you're probably doing it wrong.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,968
    Rep Power
    319884
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    If you are bulking a multi won't really help. If you are deficient on a bulk then you're probably doing it wrong.
    Not me brotha my big azz is cutting the fat.
  16. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188229
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I appreciate your honest opinion bud :-)

    I will say that our multi (all things considered in it) is a inexpensive and cost effective way to supplement vitamins/mineral intake.

    To formulate and provide an all inclusive top notched multi vitamin would be extremely expensive and no one would buy :-)
    So....make a multi that would have 2:1:1 bcaa at adequate doses and a joint +enzyme blend at proper doses...nobody would buy? If that's your justification you are thinking like a true supplement company. Expensive. ..yes. like 80 bucks for a multi + ect 30 day supply but.... compared to the 100+ people spend for the same thing makes it a worth while project. Thinking about your customers should be #1!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  17. New Member
    squadx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    5.74%

    I went weeks and months with no multi-vitamin and weeks and months taking them. Whether it was GNC MegaMen Sport or Orange Triad.

    I personally noticed no difference at all...doesn't mean there aren't benefits, but nothing tangible I could tell based on taking them.

    I also sort of get heart burn type feeling sometimes when taking the 3 caps of Orange Triad, not sure if that happens to others? Almost like the pills aren't digesting properly.
  18. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.51%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I can tell when I am taking a good quality multi. Orange Triad and Athletic Multi are the only two I have taken, but will always keep Powdered Greens in. I actually enjoy drinking it, and keep a few different flavors around because of it.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  19. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So I am looking into getting some vitamins and want your opinion. Was taking ISS vitamins for a while but haven't taken in in months. I have been looking at possibly trying the Orange Triad or the Orange Triad + greens. What is your opinion? What seems to work best for all of you?

    Thanks
    Orange Triad is great and the greens are good as well. I've used both for many years. Another good option is Athletic Multi.
  20. New Member
    rodefeeh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    367
    Rep Power
    318432
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    51%

    I took a few different ones before I found Orange Triad. I've been taking OT now for several years and haven't looked back. Joints never felt better. And you can't beat the price. I've found that you take less pill(s) depending on the intensity of your exercising.
  21. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409378
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Not me brotha my big azz is cutting the fat.
    lol, well than there are lots of options. A lot of good ones have been mentioned already.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Excess Vitamin A Harmful
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:54 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 01:50 PM
  4. Vitamin Source
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:26 PM
  5. vitamin e on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in