Anybody out there juicing? (And i dont mean roids lol)
- 02-11-2014, 12:02 AM
- 02-11-2014, 02:39 AM
I like to juice all vegetables. Carrots are good, kale, beats, broccoli, sweet potatoes and cucumbers. I mix all of those up then down it.
02-11-2014, 02:47 AM
I own one but never use it. Always mean to but never do
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
02-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Honestly just buy whatever is fresh when you shop and vary it up. As long as there is at least one fruit in the mix I enjoy it, berries are great and will mask any vegetables thrown in.
If you wanted specific recipes, the nutribullet comes with a booklet with quite a few, my wife has tried almost all of them. I'm sure you could find it online
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
02-11-2014, 10:49 AM
02-12-2014, 04:18 PM
02-12-2014, 08:06 PM
03-05-2014, 12:32 PM
i would much rather eat my food than juice it. fruit juices are delicious but remember to watch the calories.
03-10-2014, 01:13 PM
I have tried a bunch of recipes. I juice fasted for 60 days and this is the one I preferred and still drink today.
1 small lemon peeled.
1 to 2 apples. (I prefer sweeter apples)
1 handful of spinach.
4 large Kale leaves.
Half a cucumber.
1 cup of broccoli.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DelaRone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-03-2012, 05:51 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:02 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 76Last Post: 02-01-2008, 07:45 PM
- By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 06-22-2007, 03:02 AM
- By DieTrying in forum PoliticsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2004, 09:18 PM