Eat,get fat,dont eat, get skinny fat - Eat for blood type?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Eat, get fat, dont eat, get skinny fat - Eat for blood type?

Im really struggling with my diet - i can be really strict but its not making the difference I need.

I appear to eat more, muscle mass goes up, as does fat. I then diet, eat less but of similar, and i lose muscle but retain gut fat. I dont ever get low bodyfat %

I cant seem to bulk or cut properly regardlesss what im told i should be eating and follow.

My doctor asked about blood types and eating for the correct groups - Im 'O', the oldest blood type, and that of the first humans who mainly ate meat, didnt milk cows, nor eat wheat grains or bread. The argument is that the body finds anything outside of a 15,000 year old diet as detrimental to thyroid and digestion functions.

Has anyone ate for their blood type? If so, its stating O's need to thrive on intense exercise, and eat mainly animal protein, to cut out dairy, eggs, pig, breads, wheat, veg oil, but man up on beef, veal, offal, strong green veg, and none alkaline fruits - basically a bit like adkins or cave man diet (and as most people are already 'O' they it works for most of the population. Breakfast could become quite difficult to stomach though without my eggs, porridge, milk.

It makes a lot of sense, im stocky build, slow metabolism and eating lots of dairy for the protein but its making me really bloated, farty, and fat. I bought the book and read up, it was describing me to a T if I didnt follow the plan.

This page describes me to a T: http://www.dadamo.com/bloodtype_O.htm

I get stressed easily to mania, coffee increases this like crazy, if i have orange juice or bread im a fart machine, get drepressed when my diets not on form, crazy fluid retention ive never got the bottom of, fight or flight doesnt help in modern day causing instead excessive anger, temper tantrums, hyperactivity and mania. I rely on exercise to keep my chemical and hormonal balance, I really do!

I do pushups before interviews, because its the only way to kill my anxiety.

Im really intrigued by this. It would be nice ot not be a bloater after all my hard work, working out 3-4 times a week eating right and eying up all drugs because im not get anywhere!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I may look at fasting again also - dont think I can stomach much in the AM, maybe berry smoothy, protein shake (maybe change to a beef protein shake) or just fast until lunch and dinner and eat big then,

It lost me my weight before, it can help again, but whiteout the dairy and grains

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low sugar, high carb n protein, moderate fat. I used to have your same problem. It was all in my head tho.. I really wasnt eating enough consistently. Once I started getting bigger, id start dieting. Viscous cycle. Just eat and grow. Your body will adjust and you'll start burning off whatever " fat" u think u gained. It's a process. Especially if you are skinny fat- the only answer is to get bigger, stronger, and minimize cardio to 2-3 days a week of HIIT, no more.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If stress and abdominal fat are primary issues you could always consider a product for cortisol control yo give an edge, in the end results will be dictated by diet it sounds like you need to figure out what works best for you still. Initially this is trial and error, different macros, eliminate certain food types for short periods to rule them out, etc. take the time, it is worth it to learn your own body.

A product like Erase Pro, Reduce XT, or Abliderate AMMO could also be worth looking at.

antiacus

Awards
Pretty much all ancient civilizations either soured or sprouted their grains. I've had good luck eating traditional sourdough (doubt you will find it in stores). I also soak all my grains at least over night including my oats. Really, everyone should do this ideally, there are so many benefits. Even better if you sprout them. Check it out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get on reform by nimbus nutrition .. its a non stimulant fatburning powerhouse.
if you feel frisky you could try some dexaprine or alphamine combined with forskolin95 that would surely help u but may not help your anxiety

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood type diets are hokum, pseudoscience, nonsense, etc. Dont fall for the marketing

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It makes as much sense as basing your diet on your hair color.

It most likey originated by someone trying to "invent" something "new" to make money off of suckers who never do any kind of research... Unfortunately this kind of bull**** happens all the time.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes as much sense as basing your diet on your hair color.

It most likey originated by someone trying to "invent" something "new" to make money off of suckers who never do any kind of research... Unfortunately this kind of bull**** happens all the time.
A bunch of psuedo science, extrapolations, and connecting the dots.

I do find it slightly ironically funny that you critique the blood type diet with your...screen name :)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Though I absolutely doubt blood type dieting, I cannot doubt that my blood type is type O ;)

And I got Type O Hero off of my Red Cross donation card lol... Apparently that's what someone becomes when they donate their type O blood. At least you got it. I use that name on multiple forums and even an old Xbox live account. Some people thought it was typeo hero.... Yeah, wtf, right? Haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure where OP is on this anymore but lots of good ppl in the thread so I'm gonna hi jack instead of start a new one.... I'm 4 days into a week long lay off (planned) and sure enough, I'm LEANING out and hardening up/fuller muscles and more definition. I've been RE reading literature on skinny fat ecto and it is me to a T. Small wrists, wide hips, flat upper chest with big lower chest, small shoulders.

Now- my current situation of not training and seeing results (LOL) is leading me to believe that my regular training methods are too much. I am over training and keeping myself from gaining any muscle or losing any fat by doing too much. My diet is not the issue here on IF and eating clean with a clean cheat meal once a week.

Current training has me lifting heavy and fairly high volume (20-25 sets per large body part) back, legs, shoulders--
chest (5-6 sets total) and arms (9-10 sets total)

Doing intense HIIT twice or there times a week (away from lifting sessions) so training 5-6 days a week. Also using the prowler pretty intensely on HIIT or some lifting days. And all training is done fasted with amino IV and condense pre workout. Also using erase, anabeta elite and zma, and some other natty supps for recovery and growth.

Basically... I wanna know why my intense training is hindering me. I enjoy it.... I don't enjoy looking like I don't even workout.

I also want to know how I should be training since I KNOW I am a skinny fat ecto with poor recovery. I also went through anorexia and Nearly died at 18. I am 25. Went through trt and had a successful restarts but levels have not been checked in over 6 months bc of insurance. I don't think it is T related tho. Possibly unresolved metabolic damage - EC doesn't even get me to 10% or lower bf.

Thank you for advice!!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Im canning the fasting, as I just couldn't get in my daily calories.

Im now back to square one - I train 3-4 times a week resistance, until the point wher eI cant walk or lift anything anymore - yet im not getting bigger.

If I stuff myself with protein and good carbs and fats I just get a huge belly and flabby :(

Really frustrating for me at least...

As you say ched - I hate not looking like I work out, I may as well sit here and get fat instead! (and enjoy it!!)

Mind turns to the darks ide for help :s

Im now taking a beef protein opposed to milk/whey based, to see if theres any change.. Im also jumping on arnie cuts for some test boosting and thermo benefits next week, alongside the pump product for a bit of 'fun' to keep the interest going.

Have thought about going to the doc and going "look at me, whats up?? Testosterone? Adrenal burnout from eph? genetic fatty??"

Literally eating meat, veg, no sweet treats and cut out alcohol for 6 weeks with no change.

Watching Rocky the other day, Im considering a morning run everyday

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i'm exactly the same , but after 4 years of training , you'll still see some results.
I'm the perfect skinny fat , i don't eat much , and i eat clean , but i ALWAYS have hips with fat , fat on my lower pectoral , narrow shoulders , etc etc etc.
That's life , we're not meant to be bodybuilders , but you still can change , but i don't think you'll be like you dream of , that's a part of genetics too , you'll get bigger , but you won't get the body of your dream , if you are really a skinny fat like i am.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Im canning the fasting, as I just couldn't get in my daily calories. Im now back to square one - I train 3-4 times a week resistance, until the point wher eI cant walk or lift anything anymore - yet im not getting bigger. If I stuff myself with protein and good carbs and fats I just get a huge belly and flabby :( Really frustrating for me at least... As you say ched - I hate not looking like I work out, I may as well sit here and get fat instead! (and enjoy it!!) Mind turns to the darks ide for help :s Im now taking a beef protein opposed to milk/whey based, to see if theres any change.. Im also jumping on arnie cuts for some test boosting and thermo benefits next week, alongside the pump product for a bit of 'fun' to keep the interest going. Have thought about going to the doc and going "look at me, whats up?? Testosterone? Adrenal burnout from eph? genetic fatty??" Literally eating meat, veg, no sweet treats and cut out alcohol for 6 weeks with no change. Watching Rocky the other day, Im considering a morning run everyday
Ever had your hormone levels checked? Thyroid, testosterone, etc?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Nope.

Im eying up 11oxo, looks good fo cutting and low sides, i tried epi but got high bps.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Nope.

Im eying up 11oxo, looks good fo cutting and low sides, i tried epi but got high bps.
I'm gonna try Epi on july , did you have good results?
How old are you

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Had to cancel after a week, i felt chest pressure and couldn't sleep for blood pressure.

I seem to have sides with everything, although I've been sold bunk many times, i don't believe my sarm was real either!

Toff

Awards
  • Established

11keto is looking good, they do an 11 spray which gets good reviews and there's a nice blended one also getting reviews for half the price

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I wouldn't turn to ph's if you can't even get your diet in check my friend.

If you aren't tracking everything you eat, that would be the best place to start. I bet you're not consuming what you actually think you are.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I keep a mental food diary - im very good, if anything sometimes don't eat enough. no starches, white good etc. meat and veg (lots) bit of fruit but not much and protein supplementation.

Ive lost a little bit just doing this... but ive tried various water stripping fat loss products, etc it doesn't do anything near what I want (no belly fat) rest of me is pretty lean if im honest.