I have a high metabolism how do I bulk up ???

bassser

Awards
I can't seem to gain any weight I eat every thing I can get a hold of. But I don't see any differences besides me being really ripped. I want to get bigger!! Help please

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat more.

Calorie dense foods. Peanut butter, Olive oil, Coconut Oil, 80/20 ground beef, chicken thighs instead of breast, potatoes w/ butter and cheese. Etc.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how many times I've been told, heard, read "when you think you've eaten enough, eat some more" when it comes to adding mass.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't seem to gain any weight I eat every thing I can get a hold of. But I don't see any differences besides me being really ripped. I want to get bigger!! Help please
Is the new muscle giving you the illusion your really ripped?

Besides that eat more. I can suggest whole meals if you want.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chocolate milk with every meal
More calorie dense food
And a shovel

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat, eat, eat! How old are you and what are your stats?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For an easy way to get extra calories I recommend a serving of peanut butter with every meal, assuming you eat 5 meals a day, it's roughly an extra 1000 calories a day

I force should be releasing mass gainz anytime now....not all "weight" gainers are good but drinking extra calories isn't a bad idea if it's becoming difficult to eat the solid food calories...some ppl eat and get full where they don't want to look at solid food but a drink is still doable

still solid foods are the best option if possible

bigdaddyjst

Awards
you have to eat like a horse bro intake alot of calories bro give it time you'll gain weight try to get lot of protein shakes alsolike a weight gainer

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
My d!ck is too big and I don't have enough room to fit all my money and women are so annoying because they never stop throwing themselves at me and my private yacht has a scratch on the bottom can anyone help?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My d!ck is too big and I don't have enough room to fit all my money and women are so annoying because they never stop throwing themselves at me and my private yacht has a scratch on the bottom can anyone help?
Have sex with a goat. It may not help you with your problem but it will give my a laugh or 2.

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
Carb it up! if you got your protein macros right just add carbs until the scale moves and you are getting stronger.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do I order that mass gainer
4 weeks or so and i'm sure you could get it from our site and i'm guessing NP will pick it up as well....stay tuned for more info on mass gainz

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established