Testosterone Question - ANATROPIN by Gaspari

mastaclue00

Awards
Hey all-

I just recently took ANATROPIN to try out with my Testosterone levels, and I have to say this product worked amazingly. It improved my recovery, improved my mood, and I lifted much better at the gym. I wanted to ask if anyone can tell me why this product can only be taken for 4 weeks with a subsequent 4 week break right after? I'm assuming continuing the product any time after 4 weeks will have negative effects?

My goal is to somehow replicate this product naturally. I'd like to continue to feel this way as often as I can possible. I was wondering, would supplementing things like Vitamin D3 and Zinc (Zinc Aspartate) give me some similar effects? I'm also going to follow this guide to increase testosterone naturally. Can anyone give me some advice?? I would really appreciate it. Really trying to make some changes this year!!

Thanks all!
mastaclue00

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's due to the high l-dopa content, which is probably what you were feeling by the way.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think coop is saying you shouldn't take it for more than 30 days because of the L-dopa which is what is likely to be causeing you to feel good. you might also try some of the other test boosters out there. perhaps you could cycle 30 days of tropinol then 30 days of anotropin followed by 30 days of erase or even reversitol.