Lowest glycemic rice / most economical?
- 12-21-2013, 12:03 PM
- 12-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
- 12-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Avoiding White or Brown does not matter
GI is bunk because you will never eat a CARB SOURCE BY ITSELF, you are always going to combine it with a fat or protein making it very low and negligable
http://alanaragon.com/glycemic-indexTeam Inov8 Elite Performance
12-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Like everyone else said if you don't have any metabolic diseases restricting you I would do research on flexible dieting and iifym. Obviously research from reputable sources like Layne Norton and 3DMJ. I'm in prep right now and just are a jimmy john sandwich lol. I don't recommend doing that a lot because those macros can vary but you can weigh out your own foods that you enjoy. I've been eating 4 whole grain ego waffles every morning lately for my carbs. Same macros as a cup of oats and no negative changes to my physique have occurred.
12-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Team Inov8 Elite Performance
12-24-2013, 02:15 AM
12-24-2013, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the information and your opinions guys....
01-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 82Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:15 PM
- By dsohei in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-26-2013, 06:44 PM
- By SweetLou321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:30 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 130Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:07 AM
- By Trevdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2003, 05:35 AM