do you guys relate to this?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    ...Better snow than ice.

Many schools cancelled due to cold weather in OH and PA, but still off to teach! my school district i normally teach in never closes even if we get 2 feet of snow.

Starting to come down real hard, and wins are around 30-40 mph my car is getting pushed around.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Many schools cancelled due to cold weather in OH and PA, but still off to teach! my school district i normally teach in never closes even if we get 2 feet of snow. Starting to come down real hard, and wins are around 30-40 mph my car is getting pushed around.
    Where you from man? Northwest Ohio is ****ed with snow and negative temperatures.. My work just shutdown because it is "illegal" to be on the roads unless it is an emergency...
    Beast Mode.... All Day... Every Day...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240363-deak007s-training-log.html#post4306457
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Deak007 View Post
    Where you from man? Northwest Ohio is ****ed with snow and negative temperatures.. My work just shutdown because it is "illegal" to be on the roads unless it is an emergency...
    NW PA.. Erie..
    Its honestly snowing so hard its crazy. will not be surprised at early dismissal today.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    NW PA.. Erie..
    Its honestly snowing so hard its crazy. will not be surprised at early dismissal today.
    You are probably getting what we got yesterday afternoon/evening... it was gnarly!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

well i saw you guys closed all your schools. Still open here and teaching now haha
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Many schools cancelled due to cold weather in OH and PA, but still off to teach! my school district i normally teach in never closes even if we get 2 feet of snow.

Starting to come down real hard, and wins are around 30-40 mph my car is getting pushed around.
    Yeah they don't care around here, if you're suppose to be at work, you better be there or else look for a new job.

7. Gonna be in the high 40's today and then negative numbers tonight. All the snow is gonna melt, turn to slush and then "flash freeze". Extremely dangerous.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah they don't care around here, if you're suppose to be at work, you better be there or else look for a new job.
    you aint kidding
    Truth right here.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 07:52 PM
  2. What do you guys think of this.
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 09:03 PM
  3. What do you guys think about this site???
    By Luke530 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 02:27 AM
  5. what do you guys think of this?
    By WiNgS in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:29 PM